Which fighter ever could win slugfest with Hagler?

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Who ever at his weight could really outgrind and outfight Marvin? Not outbox him like SRL, but win slugfest? I only could think about Toney and maybe Hopkins?

Who ever at his weight could really outgrind and outfight Marvin? Not outbox him like SRL, but win slugfest? I only could think about Toney and maybe Hopkins?
Im fairly sure Olivia o lovely, flower Tucci or gianna michaels could outgrind him but they’re definitely nsfw.

Answer is nobody. What Hagler walked through in the Hearns fight, I don’t think most others would have survived. Also Mugabi was a killer when Hagler fought him and Hagler took everything and broke Mugabi. People might say Monzon, but I don’t see it. He was hurt and dropped by guys with less tools than Hagler and there is no way Monzon stops him. Toney is tough, so he may survive, but I think Hagler would outwork him. If BHop tried to go to war with MMH, he’d get stopped.

What ssx said. No one at mw beats him in a brawl.
I saw a interview a while back with tommy hearns saying that he had some sort of issue on his way to the ring. he felt gassed, his legs were really heavy or something like that, so he had to stand and fight hagler rather than box him. It produced the greatest 3 round fight of all time, but only 1 guy was ever gonna win. And I do believe hearns when he said he had no intention of fighting that fight before he got in the ring. I just don't see any mw winning that type of fight against him

Answer is nobody. What Hagler walked through in the Hearns fight, I don’t think most others would have survived.

Duran boxed him at close range for 15 rounds.

Some fans make it seem like Hagler was impossible to fight inside, just because he's from an older era.

Be interesting to see a fight vs GGG. Who has the better chin and who's going to be standing at the end. I'd favour Hagler as Canelo managed to get GGG to hold off. I don't think Canelo could deter Hagler.

Really? You're not being sarcastic?

Well Canelo‘s is not known for Black & white witchcraft, but he‘s a world class boxer with upper body movement, power, variety of punches, tough, fast.

I thought he handled Cotto really well, who‘s similar to Hagler, just not as big and strong.

Hagler-Canelo would be competitive.

Well Canelo‘s is not known for Black & white witchcraft, but he‘s a world class boxer with upper body movement, power, variety of punches, tough, fast.

I thought he handled Cotto really well, who‘s similar to Hagler, just not as big and strong.

I’m answering your post not an excuse for you to go terminal on me but because I’ve seen both fight. Hagler has an atg chin.

When a guy heard those two words from females as often as you did in your life, it becomes second nature.

Just a cue: Females really dislike it when hair sprouts out of a mans nostrils. Start with this.

When a guy heard those two words from females as often as you did in your life, it becomes second nature.

Just a cue: Females really dislike it when hair sprouts out of a mans nostrils. Start with this.

You are fucking young/stupid/all

Good luck in life and can you please fuck off

Hagler would stomp Cotto into the ground. And Canelo would have noting for him. He doesn't hit hard enough to even make Hagler flinch. Hagler took bombs from Hearns and still walked through them. Canelo doesn't have enough power to deter a rampaging Hagler.

Hagler would stomp Cotto into the ground. And Canelo would have noting for him. He doesn't hit hard enough to even make Hagler flinch. Hagler took bombs from Hearns and still walked through them. Canelo doesn't have enough power to deter a rampaging Hagler.

This. I guess it's on Hagler. If he tries to outbox Canelo he's on for a hard night. If he just zeroes in then he can take Canelo's punch and Canelo doesn't have the footwork, the reach or the jab to get Hagler off of him. Rampaging Hagler ends up bloody but he stops Canelo late.

I think Canelo could absolutely defeat Hagler.

I'd give him very little chance. He wouldn't have the workrate to do it. He might give a decent account of himself, but it would be very difficult to win.

Julian Jackson might be able to sneak a bomb in before Hagler destroyed him if they were to go toe-to-toe.

Back