Floyd Mayweather & Conor McGOAT trade words on twitter

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
I refuse to believe we'll see Floyd Mayweather fight in the UFC.

It's too crazy, it's too far fetched, it's damn impossible

But I'm starting to believe Floyd is going to manage or promote MMA

And if Floyd / other boxing promoters get into MMA, Ali Act will be extended

As someone who has been following Floyd his whole career, he is always setting up his next move. Everything he does is palpable marketing

It's downright bizzare to see how much attention Floyd pays to Conor McGregor.

Out of the blue, Floyd tweeted a response to Conor's mob story:

Conor McGregor has to be the wittiest fighter in history:

There is a whole FUCKING FORUM for this shit.

It's so hard to pay attention to this crap when we are about to watch Stipe and NGannou, DC and Volkan

"i am the cartel"......

floyd beat the comebacks off this dude.

I refuse to believe we'll see Floyd Mayweather fight in the UFC.

It's too crazy, it's too far fetched, it's damn impossible

But I'm starting to believe Floyd is going to manage or promote MMA

And if Floyd / other boxing promoters get into MMA, Ali Act will be extended

As someone who has been following Floyd his whole career, he is always setting up his next move. Everything he does is palpable marketing

It's downright bizzare to see how much attention Floyd pays to Conor McGregor.

Out of the blue, Floyd tweeted a response to Conor's mob story:

Conor McGregor has to be the wittiest fighter in history:

Well at least he isn’t debating the fact that he got F’d up lol

Nate doesn’t do the whole comeback or jokes thing....that was his honest opinion

With the whole "everyone is on steroids" I agree, but the line I quoted was definitely a comeback to Conor's "What about your own team popping for PEDs". Nate paused for like 30 seconds, and the best he could come up with was "You're on steroids", like a kid. It was so retarded it was funny.

<36>

You say you have been following Floyd his whole career but yet you are saying you refuse to believe he is going to fight in the UFC?
I knew that was a bunch of elephant dung the first time is read it and can guarantee it was never going to happen and never will even if he was 29 years old, he grew up in a boxing family plus he the UFC money he would laugh at

Last edited:
Nate doesn’t do the whole comeback or jokes thing....that was his honest opinion

He did it once. the "touching yourself with the dork with the ponytail in the park" line was pretty good to be honest.

Really good.

Last edited:
European wit always wins.

You'll always have Chael Sonnen lol.

loled at "I am the cartel"

Conor keeps getting funnier and funnier...how that's even possible is beyond me because I'm still laughing at his "dustin's got a pea head" comment.

The GOAT ladies and gentleman!

It's so hard to pay attention to this crap when we are about to watch Stipe and NGannou, DC and Volkan
And yet, you were one the first people to click on thread and reply. Stop pretending like you are both it. LOL

If you reply to thread, you are interested and paying attention to the story. Period. Stop acting like you are some type of successful genius who has no time for peasants. You replied. You have time and interest. LOL

You say you have been following Floyd his whole career but yet you are saying you refuse to believe he is going to fight in the UFC?
I knew that was a bunch of elephant dung the first time is read it and can guarantee it was never going to happen and never will even if he was 29 years old

Didn’t he spread some noise about wanting to fight GSP a few years back(pre roach)

"I am the cartel"

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Back