Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortnite? I started playing that after I uninstalled D2 months ago.

tried it.. its okay but I am not liking the building aspect of the game. my clan isn't too fond of it either. I wouldn't mind a co-op game that didn't involve more shooting... :/

tried it.. its okay but I am not liking the building aspect of the game. my clan isn't too fond of it either. I wouldn't mind a co-op game that didn't involve more shooting... :/

Rocket League?

I got the Crimson from Xur last weekend. Haven't used it yet.

I got the Crimson from Xur last weekend. Haven't used it yet.

I got that thing last night. Haven't used it yet. LOL, my buddy was using it in a match of Clash and switched it out right away. He isn't great at PvP though.

meh.. fun by my clans don't like it. I sound like a picky ass bitch heh? lol

it's the only gun I haven't found yet. Got every exotic but that one.

I want Telesto and that Spider grenade launcher.

I have telesto, but haven't tried it. I have really only used the mida, sunshot, and vigilance wing(this is the best exotic imo).

I have telesto, but haven't tried it. I have really only used the mida, sunshot, and vigilance wing(this is the best exotic imo).
I haven't tried the telesto in pvp but in pve I use it all the time. As for the crimson it plays like a pulse rifle in pve in pvp it's in a shitty spot within the meta especially now with the smg range boost.

I want Telesto and that Spider grenade launcher.

Both guns are decently fun to break the monotony of the game but aren't good in the raid. Telesto glitches against the lanterns in baths for example (no damage). Spider Grenade is great against mobs of trash but that's it.

That's my problem with this game. None of the weapons scream "fuckin awesome!"... where's my gallehorn, black hammer, icebreaker??? Guns that made everyone grin with delight and forced us to grind to get (for yourself and your teammates)??? How about cool ass gear with fancy set bonuses???

Bungie fucked this game up instead of making it better than D1...

I am seeing YouTube vids about how the Division is finally a great game. Might have to go back to that shit show and see if it's true...

Last edited:
Telesto is meh the merciless is better. Crimson I like for normal non prestige PVE its a fun little gun that can work out when your in control, so its shit for any group play and hot garbage in PVP

I love Crimson... I hadn't played D2 for over a month and heard about the Fated Engrams from Xur. So I logged on and got the Crimson from the Fated Engram. I wanted to try it out for a few minutes, then about an hour... next thing I know it's 2 hours later and I've gotten half of my Milestones completed and holy shit... I'm having fun in D2 again.

Crimson is absolutely amazing in PvE... I hear people talk about how it's like a pulse rifle, but it feels like a hand cannon to me. I do well with getting crits, even at longer ranges, and often go 5+ minutes without having to reload. I've also had a good time seeing how long I can survive in a shitstorm due to its healing perk and in the right circumstances that gun can make you almost invincible.

I got Telesto a while back and was excited... until I went to equip it and remembered it's D2 and now Telesto in the Power slot. Not a chance in hell does Telesto deserve that slot. Merciless, any sword, any rocket launcher will do you better in all situations.

I’ll definitely try out the crimson in pve. Also, I need to try out the merciless. Haven’t used it in anything. I’ve been using the blue shift(impact is huge and the crouch reload is beast) and the curtain call(love the cluster bombs).

I’ll definitely try out the crimson in pve. Also, I need to try out the merciless. Haven’t used it in anything. I’ve been using the blue shift(impact is huge and the crouch reload is beast) and the curtain call(love the cluster bombs).

Merciless is a top-tier fusion rifle. You can use it on low tier enemies to crush them, or on bosses and melt them with the exotic perk. I love using rocket launchers but I always feel like I need to conserve my ammo, so I rarely use them on anything but bosses. When I'm running a fusion rifle, and especially Merciless, I'm much more open to using it whenever I desire because I get up to 14 shots with it.

Merciless is a top-tier fusion rifle. You can use it on low tier enemies to crush them, or on bosses and melt them with the exotic perk. I love using rocket launchers but I always feel like I need to conserve my ammo, so I rarely use them on anything but bosses. When I'm running a fusion rifle, and especially Merciless, I'm much more open to using it whenever I desire because I get up to 14 shots with it.

I did that at first with the rockets. I make sure to go into the boss with a full clip of 6. I conserved them quite a bit, but it does seem like there is quite a bit of purple ammo dropping on the Strikes, so I will use them in a pinch.

I like guided games. I think that's a great addition. I don't mind waiting 10-15 mins for a group to do the nightfall with, and I've never had a bad group. It gives me time to sit here and delete shaders because there's no "delete all" or choose the amount you want to delete.

Both guns are decently fun to break the monotony of the game but aren't good in the raid. Telesto glitches against the lanterns in baths for example (no damage).
that's not a glitch it only kills living things the little sticky grenades don't go off on inanimate objects

that's not a glitch it only kills living things the little sticky grenades don't go off on inanimate objects

Considering this is nowhere in the perk description I would call it a glitch of some sort.
https://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/2208405142-telesto

"Fusion projectiles attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast."

Doesn't say shit about attaching a detonating to living targets or anything of that manner.

Considering this is nowhere in the perk description I would call it a glitch of some sort.
https://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/2208405142-telesto

"Fusion projectiles attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast."

Doesn't say shit about attaching a detonating to living targets or anything of that manner.
on non living things they don't do dmg until they blowup it's delayed on stuff like the exploding barrels in the edz and the exploding cubes the vex have. On things like the taken spheres, floating clear vex cubes, things you destroy to kick in the heroic public events it's delayed. On groups of live things they go off right away or when they are stuck to shit and enimies walk past them but there is no instant dmg like from normal fusion rifles. Now that I think about it hobgoblins might even be able to put their shield thing up before most of the dmg is taken.

Destiny Update # 562

Your guardian like crash lands on like an island and you meet adam sandler and both of you have to do a strike then you like fall in love with a coconut or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back