The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Nice Franko, thanks for keeping the thread alive. Some huge dubstep, drum and bass jungle released lately. Check out a couple shows i went to out here in LA.

Jungle never dies, you know what im talking about @TrippleOG !!!

Those Jungle Kombat raves look sick bruv, they are playing some filthy tunes in those videos. That DJ doing the scratching is quality, must have been top seeing that live.
That Goldie rave looks like a top atmosphere aswell, playing loads of bangers.

Theres so much good D+B about lately ive not been keeping up with any new Dubstep for a long time. You'll have to post some Dubsteb bruv, will be good to hear some new stuff.

Listen to all these when you get a chance. Here's a couple tough set's!
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

^^^^Loving that moreofus EP, like that ghasly tune as well.

I listened to that sleeper podcast, its fucking is live man. Loads of good tunes on there. Will check out the others, looking forward the Youngsta one

For sure Senor, enjoy.

That TMSV mix is quality ^^^^ I bought this EP he did last year. Laying down pure fire!!!!

If anyone's interested, here's a couple of my old radio sets from 2004/5 time. One is just a bit of crate digging mixed with current (for the time) stuff, and the other is a jungle mix.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rmvij3piegvzjk/Dj Mulla - DnB Aftershock Radio May 2005.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7l7aiadkzb8ies/Dj Mulla - Jungle_DnB Aftershock Radio 2005.mp3?dl=0

Nice bruv good stuff. I finally listened to both of those now over the space of a couple of months. Love that second mix, loads of old favourites in there like Love's Theme, Prophecy, Together and Wise Up.

I did a couple more D+B mixes over the last couple of months if anybody wants to listen. The first mix is more dancefloor orientated stuff while the second is more Deep and Liquid D+B.

Nice bruv good stuff. I finally listened to both of those now over the space of a couple of months. Love that second mix, loads of old favourites in there like Love's Theme, Prophecy, Together and Wise Up.

Awesome mate, really glad you enjoyed it. Prophecy has gotta be one of my favourite tunes ever, so underrated!

Awesome mate, really glad you enjoyed it. Prophecy has gotta be one of my favourite tunes ever, so underrated!

Yeah man that is a fucking great track, that 2nd drop is epic. I must have heard it played out more in the last year or two than I did when it originally came out.

My favorite DnB track of all time

Makes me wanna go on a punching spree

When I just gotta hit those apexes.

Slow in, fast out, hit the hyper drive.

Shits goin harder then a crack intervention..

Deep throbbing tones. Wub wuuuub

@Hyperglide That Xtrah tune is filth bruv, loving that bass.

Recorded this mix recently if anyone fanices a listen. Packed full of loads of dirty low frequency basslines, strictly for the heads.

Back