Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

Necromantic

Stabbing
Banned
Reaction score
Disgusting cliffs:
Palestinian terrorist drive by murders a rabbi (just a rabbi nothing political) and the Palestinian Authority will most likely pay the terrorist for the kill.
The Palestinian Authority has a policy where muslims convicted of attacks in Israel get monlty checks commensurate with their sentence.
You will see this part comes from left leaning Washington Post.

This to me is the verdict that Palestine is wrong in this dispute beyond a doubt. It is disgusting.
This is 100% you are a fucking scumbag.

Story below:

On Tuesday night, a 35-year-old Orthodox rabbi, Raziel Shevah, who was the father of six young children, was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist or terrorists in a drive-by shooting. Unlike civilized societies, in which the murder of innocent people is punished, the terrorist (or group of them responsible for the murder) will likely be rewarded by the Palestinian Authority, which has implicitly endorsed terrorism.

As the Italian journalist Giulio Meotti wrote:

The Palestinian terrorist will be captured. And this is what he will receive in prison for the rest of his life: € 2,500 a month, which in the PA areas is equivalent to keeping 20 people. For killing a Jew. Here is the "peace" they preach. Here are the "two states for two peoples.” … In 2017, the Palestinian Authority paid $360 million to terrorists in jails. It is the equivalent of 3 years of electricity for Gaza.

As noted in The Washington Post:

According to Palestinian laws passed in 2004 and amended in 2013, Palestinians and Israeli Arabs who are convicted of attacks in Israel (“participation in the struggle against the occupation”) are entitled to monthly “salaries” commencing with their arrest (and continuing for life for men who serve at least five years and women who serve at least two), along with additional cash grants and priority civil-service job placements upon their release.

In this lethal logic, the longer a prison sentence — really, the more deadly an attack — the more profitable the payout. Even toward the lower end of the scale, the salaries are more lucrative than most West Bank jobs. In accordance with Palestinian Authority Government Decision No. 32 of 2010, those imprisoned for three to five years, for instance, get $570 a month. And those committing crimes that result in prison sentences of at least 30 years receive salaries of more than $3,400 a month — 20 times the per capita income in the West Bank.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25626/palestinians-murder-rabbi-who-father-six-murderer-hank-berrien

They have both done messed up thing to one another. One of them just happens to be carrying a bigger stick than the other one.

LOL the dailywire.

<Gordonhat>

And i literally predicted you'd make another race baiting thread in the loose liberal women thread 2 minutes before you started this thread. <Lmaoo>

Here's a Trump quote for you "There are many fine people on both sides". Sorry if that triggers you that not all Palestinians in Israel are bad.

It's very simple....

if the Palestinian government had the military might, and advantage over Israel, what do you think they would do?
would they be as reserved as Israel is now?

We all know the answer to this.

I don't think there is any excuse for terrorism, however, often times, terrorism is a REACTION to perceived injustices.

So OP, I'll ask you the same question that I ask every pro-Israeli on these forums, and unfortunately never get an answer.

If Russians soldiers dropped into your neighborhood, Red Dawn style, and told you and your neighbors that they were taking back your comfy little home to give back to Native Americans, what would you do? Do you think Americans would just sit around while Russian tanks roamed American streets? Would you que up at 2hr long checkpoints just to get to work?

Let's extend this a little further and pretend that not only did they take your neighborhood, but started bulldozing the schools your children attend, and the hospitals your community utilizes. Let's also say, just for the hell of it, that this has been going on for years and years. You don't think Americans would start committing "terrorist" attacks against this occupying force?

It's very simple....

if the Palestinian government had the military might, and advantage over Israel, what do you think they would do?

Let's make it even simpler.

If I break into your home and start helping myself to your fridge, what would you do?

I don't think there is any excuse for terrorism, however, often times, terrorism is a REACTION to perceived injustices.

So OP, I'll ask you the same question that I ask every pro-Israeli on these forums, and unfortunately never get an answer.

If Russians soldiers dropped into your neighborhood, Red Dawn style, and told you and your neighbors that they were taking back your comfy little home to give back to Native Americans, what would you do? Do you think Americans would just sit around while Russian tanks roamed American streets? Would you que up at 2hr long checkpoints just to get to work?

Let's extend this a little further and pretend that not only did they take your neighborhood, but started bulldozing the schools your children attend, and the hospitals your community utilizes. Let's also say, just for the hell of it, that this has been going on for years and years. You don't think Americans would start committing "terrorist" attacks against this occupying force?
Indeed.

Disgusting cliffs:
Palestinian terrorist drive by murders a rabbi (just a rabbi nothing political) and the Palestinian Authority will most likely pay the terrorist for the kill.
The Palestinian Authority has a policy where muslims convicted of attacks in Israel get monlty checks commensurate with their sentence.
You will see this part comes from left leaning Washington Post.

This to me is the verdict that Palestine is wrong in this dispute beyond a doubt. It is disgusting.
This is 100% you are a fucking scumbag.

Story below:

On Tuesday night, a 35-year-old Orthodox rabbi, Raziel Shevah, who was the father of six young children, was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist or terrorists in a drive-by shooting. Unlike civilized societies, in which the murder of innocent people is punished, the terrorist (or group of them responsible for the murder) will likely be rewarded by the Palestinian Authority, which has implicitly endorsed terrorism.

As the Italian journalist Giulio Meotti wrote:

The Palestinian terrorist will be captured. And this is what he will receive in prison for the rest of his life: € 2,500 a month, which in the PA areas is equivalent to keeping 20 people. For killing a Jew. Here is the "peace" they preach. Here are the "two states for two peoples.” … In 2017, the Palestinian Authority paid $360 million to terrorists in jails. It is the equivalent of 3 years of electricity for Gaza.

As noted in The Washington Post:

According to Palestinian laws passed in 2004 and amended in 2013, Palestinians and Israeli Arabs who are convicted of attacks in Israel (“participation in the struggle against the occupation”) are entitled to monthly “salaries” commencing with their arrest (and continuing for life for men who serve at least five years and women who serve at least two), along with additional cash grants and priority civil-service job placements upon their release.

In this lethal logic, the longer a prison sentence — really, the more deadly an attack — the more profitable the payout. Even toward the lower end of the scale, the salaries are more lucrative than most West Bank jobs. In accordance with Palestinian Authority Government Decision No. 32 of 2010, those imprisoned for three to five years, for instance, get $570 a month. And those committing crimes that result in prison sentences of at least 30 years receive salaries of more than $3,400 a month — 20 times the per capita income in the West Bank.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25626/palestinians-murder-rabbi-who-father-six-murderer-hank-berrien
TS, with all due respect, you need to vet your sources.

Your cliffs and article left out the fact that this happened in Palestine, specifically, in Havat Gilad. Not only are the settlements illegal under international law, these 'outposts' are illegal by Israeli law.

I'm not a huge wiki fan, but:
Havat Gilad (Hebrew: חַוַּת גִּלְעָד‬, lit. Gilad Farm) is an Israeli outpost in the West Bank, beyond the jurisdiction of the Shomron Regional Council. It was established in 2002 in memory of Gilad Zar, son of Moshe Zar and security coordinator of the Shomron Regional Council, who was shot and killed in 2001.[1] It is considered an unauthorized outpost by the Israeli government and is on a list of outposts that Israel promised the U.S. to dismantle.[2] The outpost was dismantled several times, but settlers have returned and re-established it.[3] While Havat Gilad specifically is considered an unauthorized outpost by Israeli law, the international community considers all Israeli settlements in the West Bank illegal under international law, which is disputed by the Israeli government.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havat_Gilad

But, you know what happens all too often? These settlers, behind the IDF, come to the Palestinian's homes, throw rocks and even fire automatic weapons. Again, behind the IDF; I'm sure you can find footage of this on youtube.

At the end of the day, the senseless murder of Palestinians far surpasses the murders by the Palestinians... and that is using Israel's own figures.

Last edited:

We all know this isn't close to the actual sequence of events. At all.

Says a guy who wants open borders in the US pretty much?

Well, I'm an Eastern European who has converted to the spiritual practices of the Navajo, so please move out or I will find a bulldozer to do it for you.

And never, ever, forget that if you resist, you are nothing but a dirty savage terrorist.

It's cute that media outlets shilling for Israel still frames the Palestinians as terrorists despite "out greatest ally" engaging in far worse behavior as a whole.

Anyone in this day and age still supporting Israel based on the sole fact that they're westernized needs to reassess the ethical implication of such nonsense.

Well, I'm an Eastern European who has converted to the spiritual practices of the Navajo, so please move out or I will find a bulldozer to do it for you.

And never, ever, forget that if you resist, you are nothing but a dirty savage terrorist.

So in other words you don't practice what you preach in this thread. Because I nailed your views in my post.

Let's make it even simpler.

If I break into your home and start helping myself to your fridge, what would you do?

these analogies are not applicable as they greatly mischaracterize the ongoing situation in Israel/Palestine.

let's make it even simpler...

let's say you and your kid brother share a bed room...

you guys fight over who's part of the room is the rightful owner...

so one day, you get some of your friends, bigger friends...and in the middle of the night, you ambush your brother, with the clear intention of purging him from the entire bed room....

lo and behold, your brother just happens to have a friend who lent him some numchucks and brass knuckles, and he kicks the living $hit out of you, and your friends.

your kid brother, being gracious, allows you to stay in the room...

a couple months go by, and you pull the same shit, with your friends...and again, your kid brother kicks your ass...this time taking a little more space of your bed room.

So in other words you don't practice what you preach in this thread. Because I nailed your views in my post.

No. I've converted. Trying to follow your ways of stealing people's shit, and then blaming them for wanting it back.

these analogies are not applicable as they greatly mischaracterize the ongoing situation in Israel/Palestine.

so one day, you get some of your friends, bigger friends...and in the middle of the night, you ambush your brother, with the clear intention of purging him from the entire bed room....

lo and behold, your brother just happens to have a friend who lent him some numchucks and brass knuckles, and he kicks the living $hit out of you, and your friends.

a couple months go by, and you pull the same shit, with your friends...and again, your kid brother kicks your ass...this time taking a little more space of your bed room.

Haha, that was great. Love that analogy. That's a keeper.

Lost me at "you and your kid brother share a bedroom".

Seems to me a more apt analogy would be "you have a bedroom, and Ching Wong from China decided that his long lost Mongoloid ancestors once staked a claim to said bedroom, so he decided to move in, while restricting your access to the rest of the house".

It's very simple....

does that give israel the right to tear down homes for.....settlement?

No. I've converted. Trying to follow your ways of stealing people's shit, and then blaming them for wanting it back.

Sounds like the peyote isn't giving you the hoped-for victory over the Ch'jjdii.

Back