The 2017 Shonuf Award - Mod of the Year - Winner: Arkridge

Who is the Best Mod of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Arkridge has my vote

One of the most evenly tempered people on here in general

That thread (that was locked eventually) he made about aljamain beefing with rivera's wife on twitter seems like a microcosm of his personality

An informative thread devolved an all out racewar by the second page
He could have layed his pimp hand down and banhammered the lot of us

But instead he let us express our feelings and beliefs(even provocative and politically incorrect ones) with eachother like adults

....and it worked...til it didnt...
But thats no fault of his own his job here is to keep tabs on a forum full of crazy people

So good job bro;)

Also @Jackonfire is a close second and ive gotten a couple much appreciated likes from him here and there for

Im really happy with all the mods im general btw...years ago there seemed to be a constant stream of humorless dicks overseeing things

I've interacted with only one of the mods here, so it would be unfair of me to vote. Thus, I'll have to settle for a shout-out to @Augustus Caesar for being the respectful fellow he is, and because I have incurable yellow fever.

Could really put a vote in for just about any of 'em, pretty solid crew these days imho.

It's nice to have a crop of mods who aren't ban-crazy.

Wasn't always like that around here.

giphy.gif

@Arkridge has my vote

One of the most evenly tempered people on here in general

That thread (that was locked eventually) he made about aljamain beefing with rivera's wife on twitter seems like a microcosm of his personality

An informative thread devolved an all out racewar by the second page
He could have layed his pimp hand down and banhammered the lot of us

But instead he let us express our feelings and beliefs(even provocative and politically incorrect ones) with eachother like adults

....and it worked...til it didnt...
But thats no fault of his own his job here is to keep tabs on a forum full of crazy people

So good job bro;)

Also @Jackonfire is a close second and ive gotten a couple much appreciated likes from him here and there for

Im really happy with all the mods im general btw...years ago there seemed to be a constant stream of humorless dicks overseeing things
Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words!

Couldn't pick just one. Everybody gets my vote. :) I just hope to be half the mod that shonuf was... Thanks to the members and staff for making this the "BEST" forum around.

Lethal, anyone else comes in second!

I'm giving any Mod that votes for themselves dubs for the next 24 hours

Could really put a vote in for just about any of 'em, pretty solid crew these days imho.

It's nice to have a crop of mods who aren't ban-crazy.

Wasn't always like that around here.

giphy.gif
nostromo by far was the most chilled out mod

Back