Judo throw setups

No it fucking isnt lmao...outside of them both coming out of japan there completely different ..wtf

They are the same. They both claim virtually any technique and neither are sports, so no one doing either has any context for understanding what a correct technique would be in the first place.

If I filmed 100 random JJJ / Akido moves and asked you to guess which each was, you’d have no idea.

They are the same. They both claim virtually any technique and neither are sports, so no one doing either has any context for understanding what a correct technique would be in the first place.

If I filmed 100 random JJJ / Akido moves and asked you to guess which each was, you’d have no idea.

Your partially wrong ..heres the difference.

Aikido shares more then a few techniques with JJJ that is true..so do many of its sucessing martial arts like judo and BJJ.. but heres the main difference Aikido puts its core values on techniques that manipulate there opponents momentum and joints both small and big, through a variety of holds, pins, trips, twists , pulls and pushes and strikes..rarely using any lifting techniques or moves requiring strength instead moves are done with the intention of imobilising or breaking of joints and ones balance..

Its father martial art JJJ

Was the he hand to hand combat system used by feudal era samurais in the event they were unarmed or unable to use there swords..it was a complete fighting/self defense system that focused on throws, both weight bearing and non ( like those in aikido) as well as submissions and strikes, followed by weapon disarms and counter attacks..

There is a world of difference between the two not to mention years ..ive been training JJJ for 8years plus and hold a rank of blue belt which is two away from black..just in case you think im full of shit

.ive been training JJJ for 8years plus and hold a rank of blue belt which is two away from black..just in case you think im full of shit

ih6trUY.gif

Entirely possible as its a cheap shot lol no amount of training helps with this type of shit.. sucks that this what most cowards do now ..i dont fight outside of the gym or competition except in self defense of my life or family..

Unless you mean this as a visual representation of my last statement in which im smashing the guy with knowledge like the dude here with the bottle?..its hard to tell your post is really random ...lol

Back