Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

That's incredible. I was on Twitch for like 20 minutes, hopping around a dozen channels for everything from IRL to PUBG to LoL to Rocket League to Vainglory to freaking Chess, and he was getting brought up in every single chat I read.

Yeah, I watched some of his stream after the fact on replay. I don't get the appeal. I guess he rose to fame on nonstop trolling and the whole Draven gimmick.
If you aren't a league fan I can see T1 being a hard sell.

Yep, everyone was talking about this in EVERY chat channel on Twitch today:
Tyler1 breaks Twitch records in his first stream after his ban

All hail the King.

t1.0.png

He’s a lot like Doc in that he’s an entertainer instead of just a gamer. He once did an entire stream trying to learn to backflip

If you aren't a league fan I can see T1 being a hard sell.
I watch my friend play a ton, but I don't play much at all, myself, so I'm not really into that stuff. Apart from the Doc I'm still a Twitch viewer who primarily uses it as a training tool. Incredible resource. I don't like to lose.

I watch my friend play a ton, and I don't play much at all, myself, so I'm not really into that stuff. Apart from the Doc I'm still a Twitch viewer who primarily uses it as a training tool. Incredible resource. I don't like to lose.
Same even tho I only play single player games. Watching speed runners destroy bosses in games i play has made me such a better player. I still want to learn Kahmuls tricks for Dark souls 1 since apparently they all work on ps3

apart from the Doc i do watch Destiny from time to time

its entertaining to see him debate these alt-right/trumpster retards

apart from the Doc i do watch Destiny from time to time

its entertaining to see him debate these alt-right/trumpster retards

That guy is a legit pedophile and gets absolutely *rinsed* on his twitter on a regular basis.

That guy is a legit pedophile and gets absolutely *rinsed* on his twitter on a regular basis.
someone completly missed the point on his video about pedophilia

*Trumpster retard detected

Far from a Trump fan, albeit the way you fucking sacks of liberal shit are accumulating in my drain it sure does make me want to flush you all down. I was centrist / left leaning, voted Obama and almost voted Clinton. It's morons like Destiny and in general the SJW crowd that has pushed me, my family, all my friends and the majority of the internet media away from the democratic party.

As for Destiny?

Latest event from him? He's going after Styx and getting demolished. I don't even like Styx or his bullshit anarchist political views, etc. But my God did he just make a fool out Destiny, they are even suppose to do a live debate (that I doubt Destiny will show up for).

If you want a speak peak into how big of a piece of shit Destiny is (and he really, really is) take a look at some of his tried and true tactics in "twitter" debates...

This is the kind of piece of shit he is...

Asks a question here trying to bait Styx into saying something about the holocaust:

Styx reponds by saying:

Styx doesn't take his tired, sad excuse for bait so Omni doubles down when Styx refuses to deny the holocaust and says:

See what kind of piece of shit we're dealing with? He put words in Styx mouth and even insinuated at the end Styx was a Nazi (ie; true beliefs). Only dipshits, seriously, literal dipshits could follow him and genuinely think he knows how to debate or argue. Destiny a petulant manchild that represents the dying guard we saw try and fail with gamergate. He has no place in the new media internet court and every time he tries to interact with someone intelligent he gets slam dunked on.

Stick to gaming Destiny, it's about the only thing you're cut out for.

EDIT: Typos + Added links.

Last edited:
Lol @ madmick = liberal shitbag

Who is this guy and why is he posting?

Destiny is pretty good at RUST.

RUST is the best survival game.

Far from a Trump fan, albeit the way you fucking sacks of liberal shit are accumulating in my drain it sure does make me want to flush you all down. I was centrist / left leaning, voted Obama and almost voted Clinton. It's morons like Destiny and in general the SJW crowd that has pushed me, my family, all my friends and the majority of the internet media away from the democratic party.

As for Destiny?

Latest event from him? He's going after Styx and getting demolished. I don't even like Styx or his bullshit anarchist political views, etc. But my God did he just make a fool out Destiny, they are even suppose to do a live debate (that I doubt Destiny will show up for).

If you want a speak peak into how big of a piece of shit Destiny is (and he really, really is) take a look at some of his tried and true tactics in "twitter" debates...

Asks a question here trying to bait Styx into saying something about the holocaust:

Styx reponds by saying:

Styx doesn't take his tired, sad excuse for bait so Omni doubles down when Styx refuses to deny the holocaust and says:

See what kind of piece of shit we're dealing with? He put words in Styx mouth and even insinuated at the end Styx was a Nazi (ie; true beliefs). Only dipshits, seriously, literal dipshits could follow him and genuinely think he knows how to debate or argue. Destiny a petulant manchild that represents the dying guard we saw try and fail with gamergate. He has no place in the new media internet court and every time he tries to interact with someone intelligent he gets slam dunked on.

Don't know who either of theses dudes are, but "sure the holocaust happens, but do we really know how many people died?" is a nazi-apologist/CT talking point, so that exchange doesn't make the point that you think it does.

What makes him entertaining? Or are his subs/viewers mostly kids that like seeing him rage?
He's a weird combination of skills and entertainment. Mostly plays master bracket but if he can keep his account long enough to not get banned he sneaks into challenger. At the same time he's autistic and possibly suffers from roid rage.

Examples of his goon behavior. At the 30 second mark he tries to throw his office chair into his neighbors pool simply because someone in the chat called him weak. His neighbor catches him doing it and he tries to pass it off as an accident by talking his way out of it. At the 4 minute mark he goes to his neighbors house again and tries to chop the tree down which in some states is a borderline felony all because someone called him out on a donation.

Guy is a fucking lunatic and good at the game (which results in assloads of views)

As for Destiny?

Styx reponds by saying:

<escalate99>

Destiny is a pedophile.

And he's constantly apologizing for it:

<LikeReally5>

Destiny is a pedophile.

And he's constantly apologizing for it:

how is that actual child rape tho? pedophilia is the sexual attraction to children not the actual act of trying to rape them

this whole shitshow started after that Jontron "debate" and all these basement dwelling neckbeards whose newssource is 4chan, Bretibart and Infowars started digging up dirt of Destiny because he made a complete fool out of Jontron

He's a weird combination of skills and entertainment. Mostly plays master bracket but if he can keep his account long enough to not get banned he sneaks into challenger. At the same time he's autistic and possibly suffers from roid rage.

Examples of his goon behavior. At the 30 second mark he tries to throw his office chair into his neighbors pool simply because someone in the chat called him weak. His neighbor catches him doing it and he tries to pass it off as an accident by talking his way out of it. At the 4 minute mark he goes to his neighbors house again and tries to chop the tree down which in some states is a borderline felony all because someone called him out on a donation.

Guy is a fucking lunatic and good at the game (which results in assloads of views)

LOL, alright, he got me with the chicken bit. "Takes about a half hour to cook, boys."

ROFL.

As for Destiny?

Styx reponds by saying:

snow-clipart-animated-gifs-3.gif

Doc will smash that record when he returns. Book it
I can see his first stream back being fucking huge. Doc regularly had 30-40k viewers. I don't know how much T1 would have on an average stream, but I'm sure it's comparable.

Back