Wolfenstein II: The New Colosus

I didnt like this game at all
The gameplay was fun but there wasnt enough of it compared to all the damn long ass cut scenes, the stupid ass story and all the dumb ass random side shit like birthday parties and acting auditions

I'v had this game for a while now, but am struggling to get into it. The graphics, story, run and gun gameplay style are all great but I'm finding it far too repetitive.
You start a new area, you try and be stealthy for 2 minutes and find the officer, some stupid shit happens and 50 guys show up and there' a huge shootout. You kill them all, complete your mission, but then some robot comes along to fuck with you. Repeat.

A little stealth, massive shootout, robot.

At least that' how far iv got. It was the same thing with the previous wolfenstein game.

Epic. Just epic.

Maybe it's just because I loved the first one but this was one of the most fun gaming experiences I've ever had. I understand the complaints that it's a short game but I had it on as high of a difficulty as you can start with coupled with the fact that I only got to put in about an hour at a time here and there and this game took me weeks to get through. The courthouse alone took days. It's not deep, it's not a gamechanger in the world of gaming, it's not some revolutionary experience. It's just a fun, run and gun FPS with a whole lot of blood and gore. Doesn't get much better than that.

I am playing right now, I feel it is kind of long. Its definitely longer than the Second prequel game.

I'v had this game for a while now, but am struggling to get into it. The graphics, story, run and gun gameplay style are all great but I'm finding it far too repetitive.
You start a new area, you try and be stealthy for 2 minutes and find the officer, some stupid shit happens and 50 guys show up and there' a huge shootout. You kill them all, complete your mission, but then some robot comes along to fuck with you. Repeat.

A little stealth, massive shootout, robot.

At least that' how far iv got. It was the same thing with the previous wolfenstein game.

It wont be a Wolfenstein game if otherwise.

I am playing right now, I feel it is kind of long. Its definitely longer than the Second prequel game.
I think I played through that damn thing in a night of casual gaming. Couldn't believe they even bothered.

Back