Juventud GuererrA

i remember he rustled punk pretty badly

Ya I think he challenged him to a fight, or beat him up. The story is different every shoot he does lol

I think he admitted Punk would kick his ass these days though, he trains legit. Teddy is still a fuckin nutcase though and you can never count out crazy when it comes to a real fight

Edited for propriety:

He worked the Cow Palace a couple months ago with Rey Mysterio and after Rey fucked pver the fans that paid for a meet and greet Juvie came out and took pics and sivned autographs for free to try to make it up to them
I dont know why people say hes a bad person but he was a class act that night

I know that you, the illustrious @Pliny Pete, went to that. Looked like stacked card. I believe that you related that the match was good but not great as expected because Rey had unforseen travel issues and got there just in time to walk out to the ring, missing the pre-show meet-and-greet. He could've done more after the show (travel permitting, of course.) Good to hear Juvi pitched in for the show. Some of the stories make it sound like he's the last one to do something like that.

Last edited:
Ya I think he challenged him to a fight, or beat him up. The story is different every shoot he does lol

I think he admitted Punk would kick his ass these days though, he trains legit. Teddy is still a fuckin nutcase though and you can never count out crazy when it comes to a real fight
you bring a knife to a fight l@nd0

Are knives a UK thing? I swear my sister in law (Brit) says everyone has a shank out there

Canadians use fists!!
idk, im not a hoodlum lol

theres a problem with acid attacks at present. a lot of kids on mopeds spraying people with caustic substances

idk, im not a hoodlum lol

theres a problem with acid attacks at present. a lot of kids on mopeds spraying people with caustic substances

GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY <27>

For real though that is fucking insane!

Back