Another McGregor Teammate Chris Van Heerden Turns Snitch, Says He Doesn’t Hit That Hard

Not to mention the videos are out there of Mcgregor giving former high level Pro Paulie M. all he could handle

Cant compete? Went 10 rounds with the best boxer of this generation. Not competing is him getting KO'd in the first round inside of 1 minute.

Except Floyd admitted to carrying him to put on a good show and bet on himself to win in the round and method it ended, awful big coincidence

Not to mention the videos are out there of Mcgregor giving former high level Pro Paulie M. all he could handle

You mean the footage that only shows Conor looking good against retired Paulie who was right off the plane and out of shape and coming in to help ?

There was also footage that made him look good against Van Heerden until the real footage was put out that showed Conor getting clowned.

If Conor's footage was real he would release all of it not just the parts he looks good.

It's not how hard you hit. It's where you hit hard.

Remember that young grasshoppers.

Van Heerden would get embarrassed by McGregor in the Octagon and I hate to sound like a Nuthugger, by why people continue to say he doesn't hit hard despite being in 16oz gloves and wearing head gear is a mystery to me. 4oz gloves are as close as it gets to the knuckles and bones and is a more accurate way to measure how hard he hits, and from the looks of it

conor-drops-alvarez1.gif

xpwN5Bf.gif

GoodEminentHyrax.gif

cm4_360.gif
conor-mcgregor-56.gif

When he connects clean, they fall, I'd love to see Van Heerden take the shots Nate, and Eddie took and still stand.

Nah Van Heerden or even any half decent amateur boxer would ever take the shots Nate and Eddie took. Simply because they aren't dumbcunt MMA bum rushers who've no clue about boxing level fist fighting.

Who said anything about excuses? It's not an excuse, it's the reason why he lost.

If he got caught with a good clean shot and went down, the reason he lost was because he didn't have his mitts up and got his balls cupped.

Reasons are different from excuses.

As for getting his balls cupped, well, he seemed to do much better than Manny and many before him. That's saying a lot for his first professional boxing contest.

Give credit where it's due and stop being salty. GET SERIOUS!
How am I being salty? He fought an old boxer who isn’t known for putting people away. He lasted 10 rounds because of the style matchup. Someone like Canelo would take years off his life.

I don't think so. A novice boxer would not destroy Conor McGregor. I don't like Conor but lets not get a little crazy here.
Conor is a novice boxer, he wouldn't even be classed as a high level amateur.

That's not to say he couldn't win a boxing match but he'd never beat anyone decent in or around his weight class.

Apart from technique issues, his power also does not translate over to boxing gloves and he doesn't have the conditioning either.

Nah Van Heerden or even any half decent amateur boxer would ever take the shots Nate and Eddie took. Simply because they aren't dumbcunt MMA bum rushers who've no clue about boxing level fist fighting.

Look at my posts through this whole thread I am not defending Conor in any way, but your coment is blind nut hugging. To say Van Heerden could come into MMA and beat Conor is as foolish as saying Conor can win in boxing

I'll tell ya another thing. Look at those punches from Conor in the above gifs. He throws his punch like a baseball player swings his bat. A full power punch thrown with complete commitment and follow through with wanton abandon and no thought of any defensiveness.

It works well on MMA bums because Conor doesn't have to worry about being punished for his sloppiness. His MMA bum opponents have poor defence so he catches them easily and they have poor offence so he doesn't have to worry about a vicious counter.

He can't try that shit with a boxer. First of all they have far better defence. If he over commits like that, he will get viciously countered.

This is why there was a big difference between Conor's fights with MMA bums and his fight with Floyd. It had nothing to do with 40 yo old man retired Floyd being a boxing GOAT. It had nothing to do with bigger gloves. It had nothing to do with ruleset. It had everything to do with the fact he was facing a half decent boxer, even though he was old, slow and retired versus the bums he's faced in MMA.

Look at my posts through this whole thread I am not defending Conor in any way, but your coment is blind nut hugging. To say Van Heerden could come into MMA and beat Conor is as foolish as saying Conor can win in boxing

Did I say anything about Van Heerden beating Conor in MMA? No not at all. Conor would probably kick or grapple or submit Van Heerden.

But I did disagree with you that Conor would end up striking Van Heerden in the way he did those MMA bums like Alvarez etc. Not going to happen. Van Heerden won't fight like those bums. Van Heerden will fight like a boxer and Conor won't beat him out striking him with his fists like he did with Alvarez etc.

Conor could easily beat Van Heerden in MMA, but he'd have to kick and grapple him.

Idk I think that's an exaggeration. I've seen pros just getting their careers started that look like absolute shit. Conor isn't as bad as people make him out to be. His biggest issue is cardio

His biggest issue is learning how to throw a proper punch ROFL.

Did I say anything about Van Heerden beating Conor in MMA? No not at all. Conor would probably kick or grapple or submit Van Heerden.

But I did disagree with you that Conor would end up striking Van Heerden in the way he did those MMA bums like Alvarez etc. Not going to happen. Van Heerden won't fight like those bums. Van Heerden will fight like a boxer and Conor won't beat him out striking him with his fists like he did with Alvarez etc.

Conor could easily beat Van Heerden in MMA, but he'd have to kick and grapple him.

The comment you were replying to was saying Conor would beat him in MMA and it looked like you were disputing that. I agree he would not beat him using striking alone but in MMA if he fought smart would beat him pretty easy.

conor is an mma fighter
not a boxer
a novice boxer would destroy him
/thread
uuummmmmm, did not not see him go 9 or so rounds with the so called Greatest ever?

Your argument is lame.

uuummmmmm, did not not see him go 9 or so rounds with the so called Greatest ever?

Your argument in lame.
once again you clueless casual

he carried him
admitted it
and it was pretty obvious

He gets finished by Kabib or Tony F.

once again you clueless casual

he carried him
admitted it
and it was pretty obvious
Morons like you are whats wrong here. Im casual because i don't live on here like most of YOU losers? Been here since 04 bitch and watched the first UFC live. Go suck an egg.

Except Floyd admitted to carrying him to put on a good show and bet on himself to win in the round and method it ended, awful big coincidence

You mean the footage that only shows Conor looking good against retired Paulie who was right off the plane and out of shape and coming in to help ?

There was also footage that made him look good against Van Heerden until the real footage was put out that showed Conor getting clowned.

If Conor's footage was real he would release all of it not just the parts he looks good.
The video on this thread vs Van Heerden shows Mcgregor losing but still landing his own shots while pulling his punches. Not getting clowned, every video I've seen shows the same. You need to put your childish hate aside, getting clowned means you cannot even land a single shot.

Conor is a Karate/Boxer hybrid very much an old school Kickboxer type before the Dutch/European style showed it was superior due to its emphasis on the low kick and knees and clinch work.

He is not a pure boxer and anyone who expects him to beat a pure professional boxer under "boxing" rules is being naive.

However, if you understand fighting watch the video on this thread, repeatedly Conor checks himself measuring for kicks. Even Mayweather would not agree to fight Conor under Kickboxing rules let alone Van Heerden or Paulie because he would wreck them. Hence Conor is the superior "Striker". How the dorks on this forum have become so fixated with a complete Martial Artist fighting under boxing rules which is a completely limited skill set has been mind boggling to say the least.

There are daily threads on this, got it of course Mcgregor actually fought under Boxing rules. But its the most foreign rules set for an MMA fighter to fight under. People can talk all day about Mayweather carrying Conor who still couldnt KO him, he had the ref stop the fight due to no gas tank Conor gassing.

Imagine if Mcgregor fought in K1 Max at 155 or Lion Fight or Glory at 155lbs, he wouldn't just get carried, he'd be crushed. Not only are the top Kickboxers at 155 better boxers than him, they are better in every aspect of the striking game: punches, kicks, knees, and the clinch outside straight clinching under MMA rules. Why does that matter, the guy is an MMA fighter. It's a limited rules set, every one of these guys Conor would beat in an MMA match. Even Kickboxing changes dramatically once takedowns, wrestling and grappling are involved.

So why the infatuation with this as if boxing fanboys are wearing it like a badge of honor that Mcgregor lost in 10 rounds in a boxing match? The mindset is so 1999.

Morons like you are whats wrong here. Im casual because i don't live on here like most of YOU losers? Been here since 04 bitch and watched the first UFC live. Go suck an egg.
Floyd’s style allowed Conor to last. Someone like Canelo would have killed him.

Look how stupid Tony Ferguson looks during this exchange:

Nice find. If El Cucuy fought Conor like that, it would go the same way as the Alvarez fight and Conor would counter the fuck out of him. Tony's just throwing fists, no fucking defence at all, arms down, chin waving in the air and he wouldn't even know when the left cross came and smashed against his temple.

Everyone think Conor has no chance against Tony and while I also think Tony is likely to win that fight, mostly because Tony can take a punch and has great cardio, like Nate Diaz, there is a large possibility that he could get countered hard enough and often enough to lose.

The thing going for Tony is his kicks, distance control, chin, cardio and ground game. If he tried to stand up and trade fists with Conor like a fucking idiot, he will lose that fight like a fucking idiot.

Same with Khabib who is an almost certainty to fight rape Conor in the octagon provided he doesn't do his dumb thing of putting his head down and run in swinging like he does a few times. That fight would go like the Conor vs Marcus Brimage fight if he tries that.

In MMA, Conor has an excellent striking game. He understands distance, has fantastic timing, lulls his MMA bum rushing opponents into thinking they can get a shot off on him, is accurate with his punches and against MMA bum rushers he has excellent power because he can throw his punch out committed with wild abandon and not worry about defence. 99% of MMA fighters don't have anywhere near Conor's ability at striking. However Conor doesn't have anywhere near even a state level amateur boxer's ability at striking.

Back