Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

You Americans might refer top it as somewhere "white thrash" go for entertainment purposes.

Knackerholes are frequented by the likes of these young gentlemen.

skangers.jpg

320px-Henry_Street_Scanger_Central.jpg

got-the-knack2.jpg

Not American but thanks, I was guessing it was related to the local chav variety, I can never remember what they are called over there.

Further proof that money doesn't buy class.

Connie just chilling in his GucciCube suit in NoCanDefendLand
Tis a magical place

Oh man I used to love Gamecube back in the day, it had so many awesome Mario games on it. Who here remembers Super Mario Sunshine on the cube?? awesome stuff, used to play that everyday

You Americans might refer top it as somewhere "white thrash" go for entertainment purposes.

Knackerholes are frequented by the likes of these young gentlemen.

skangers.jpg

320px-Henry_Street_Scanger_Central.jpg

got-the-knack2.jpg
Should be a manky mob member there m8 not a Celtic top.

You are laughing, but that suit cost him over 10K. It is an original creation... Jokes aside, he seems quite genuine and nice when casually hanging around.
his clothes cost him nothing, he is paid to wear certain labels, like most high end celebs. become media savvy before posting. thank you

Every Conor photo has either a expensive rental car, hideous yet expensive fashion, or a banana hammock (commonly with hard on)

his clothes cost him nothing, he is paid to wear certain labels, like most high end celebs. become media savvy before posting. thank you

Yep, I agree, that's just the image gucci are going for, Irish travelling fairground worker, he definitely got it for free...

Back