update: 50 Shades of Greitens: Governor of Missouri Indicted on Felony Privacy Invasion

It certainly is hard to find a good person in American politics.

Because most American politicians are complete corporate whores who have sold their souls.

paul-ryan---7-random-facts.jpg

220px-Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg

Fixed

I don't know how you guys have a Governor anyway, since Missouri isn't even a state.

Do you know why baby Jesus couldn't be born in Missouri?

We couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

Last edited:
Terrible false equivalence.

Koch brothers are billionaires who lobby tirelessly for policies that will make them richer. Period.

Soros is a billionaire who has given away $32 billion. Please show me how Soros' philanthropy has led to his personal enrichment.

(And I'm not talking about lurid Info. Wars stories about one world government; I'm talking about logical, rational, follow-the-money realism.)
Did the Koch brothers oppose Trump?

Do you know why baby Jesus couldn't be born in Missouri?

We couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.
And on the other hand, you have the Mormons thinking it's the actual Garden of Eden.

For anyone outside of Missouri, Greitens is the ultimate sociopath piece of shit. LIke Ted Cruz but less principled.

Hope the fucker rots.

Us men need to quit pretending like we want to stay with 1 woman our whole lives. Soon as that first opportunity comes along to fuck that hot little barista at the mom and pop coffee shop every last one of us is getting wet.

Sure but then how would politicians and others use "lack of morality" as the justification for their mistreatment of others?

He is aJew

He is a Jew and was actually a Democrat not so long ago. May he burn in hell...or someplace else.
what has the fact he is jewish got to do with anything? stormfront still down?

For anyone outside of Missouri, Greitens is the ultimate sociopath piece of shit. LIke Ted Cruz but less principled.

Hope the fucker rots.
I knew he would be a bit of a shithead, but I honestly didn't expect him to be quite this bad. He fooled me, I guess.

I knew he would be a bit of a shithead, but I honestly didn't expect him to be quite this bad. He fooled me, I guess.

On the republicans side I would have rather Brunner had been the candidate. I also would had preferred Koster won over all, but after Nixon's governorship I didn't think there would be anyway for a democrat to win. The Ferguson ordeal pretty much sealed that.

On the republicans side I would have rather Brunner had been the candidate. I also would had preferred Koster won over all, but after Nixon's governorship I didn't think there would be anyway for a democrat to win. The Ferguson ordeal pretty much sealed that.
I know someone who worked her heart out on the Koster campaign and was devastated. They put up a damn good fight in a basically unwinnable race. I think he would have been really good and a moderate, and perfect for the Missouri conservative-but-still-believes-in-Labor faction.

I know someone who worked her heart out on the Koster campaign and was devastated. They put up a damn good fight in a basically unwinnable race. I think he would have been really good and a moderate, and perfect for the Missouri conservative-but-still-believes-in-Labor faction.

Missouri falls in the middle of almost every category in the United States. Some things that may surprise people are that Missouri has the second most farms in the United States. The 9th largest beef, 7th largest hog, and 3rd largest turkey producer. Missouri also used to produce more Meth than anyone else. For a state that isn't a coastal state Missouri is pretty decent, a lot of areas are just poor as shit. I'd say our biggest drain is the fact that we have the 7th largest road system.

Nixon did a good job of trying to keep our budget in check. So far Greitens has done nothing to help Missouri's working class. I will be happy to see him gone. I'd say this scandal will end his hopes of being on the political national stage.

Minimum wage is illegal in Stl ?! News to me.

He, like many people, is a big fan of local control until, of course he isn’t. The city passed a minimum wGe Law higher than the State’s and the the legislature and governor pushed for and got a law that prevents cities from passing their own minimum wage.

Koster and Kander were both victims of the Comey letter. IIRC Missouri showed one of the biggest swings against Hillary because of it in polling. She she lost by a little less, both Koster and Kander win.

The website Task and Purpose had a giant opinion piece on it, and promptly got reamed by their readership for it.

He's amoral. He only cares about power and fame. Like Cruz, he's smart. Unlike Cruz, he's never actually had any conservative political beliefs. He was a "liberal Democrat" before realizing that Republicans are so fucking stupid that all he had to do was shoot some guns on TV and solicit bribes from billionaires and he would be governor.

He's amoral. He only cares about power and fame. Like Cruz, he's smart. Unlike Cruz, he's never actually had any conservative political beliefs. He was a "liberal Democrat" before realizing that Republicans are so fucking stupid that all he had to do was shoot some guns on TV and solicit bribes from billionaires and he would be governor.
Ha, I've heard that almost point for point from somebody who has been covering politics here for a long time. That and he's all about becoming President, and gives no shits about anything else in life.

Ha, I've heard that almost point for point from somebody who has been covering politics here for a long time. That and he's all about becoming President, and gives no shits about anything else in life.

Absolutely, he was hoping to use his governorship to launch his presidency. Fuck this guy he is a scumbag, I hope this scandal sinks his ass. He stands for absolutely nothing and would be a shit president.

It's just so hard for me to wrap my mind around how people like that exist. I don't understand how you can flippantly hurt people, hurt your community just for riches and notoriety when you could so easily help them. Especially when you get into power: like, I understand soliciting bribes from bad actors, but it blows my mind that people like Greitens don't tell them to fuck off and do what's right when they're actually in power.

Back