2018 NFL Draft Discussion

That's my thought as well, unless the Raiders draft him at 9.

I really want Da'Ron Payne, but I think he might go top 5. If he slips, he would be a steal at 9. Dude will consistently be able to rush the passer from the DT position and would open things up for Mack.
SF is a linebacker factory. Pair Smith and Foster..... oh boy.

SF is a linebacker factory. Pair Smith and Foster..... oh boy.
Smith is so damn good I would probably do it, but it's not great team building value wise (I don't think we will). We are 4-3 now so one of them would be WILL, not sure you are ever drafting a off-ball LB (non pass rusher) in the top 10.

Smith is so damn good I would probably do it, but it's not great team building value wise (I don't think we will). We are 4-3 now so one of them would be WILL, not sure you are ever drafting a off-ball LB (non pass rusher) in the top 10.
what position do you play?

You can never have enough LBs or RBs.

Hopefully my Panthers get a good WR, though this year's WR class isn't looking as strong as years passed.

People are obsessing over Roquan Smith but this kid from Virginia Tech is a freaking beast.

Cool. The NFL historically doesn't share this opinion.
Cool. You ask for the last ILB to go in the top 10, I provide you the best ILB in the league currently.

With countless others going just outside of the top 10 lol.

Cool. You ask for the last ILB to go in the top 10, I provide you the best ILB in the league currently.

With countless others going just outside of the top 10 lol.

It doesn't matter if you think they should have been drafted top 10, they weren't. It's unlikely a team will spend a top 10 pick on an ILB.

It doesn't matter if you think they should have been drafted top 10, they weren't. It's unlikely a team will spend a top 10 pick on an ILB.
“Whose the last ILB drafted top 10?”

The last great ILB.

Got it.

Well revisit this on draft day.

Last edited:
6’5”/250. Youngest player in the draft. Will still be 19 years old on draft day. Specimen.

Raiders should try and get a new qb.

Bills have two picks and will use those to move up and get Rosen.

that will cost a first and a second next year as well. Do not want.

Apparently QBs are dropping down and there is a very good chance that they could trade the two first round picks this year to Cincinnati for the #12 pick and still get mason Rudolph or Jackson. Otherwise, just sign one of the Vikings QBs and load up the team with all of those picks.

Rudolph is nothing more than a backup

I would love Buffalo to sign a game manager QB and use all of their high picks for the O-line, front 7 and a CB.

Forget WR and RB, you can sign those from existing talent in the league.

One guy that is being overlooked is Harrison Phillips. Would love to see him slide into Kyle Williams' place as he rides off into the sunset.

6’5”/250. Youngest player in the draft. Will still be 19 years old on draft day. Specimen.

Folks have been pumping this kid up on local radio as the next Anthony Barr. Ridiculous size/speed. Quite the football pedigree in that family, about to be 3 brothers in the NFL to follow pops footsteps.

Why the hell is Lamar Jackson being slept on so much?

that will cost a first and a second next year as well. Do not want.

Apparently QBs are dropping down and there is a very good chance that they could trade the two first round picks this year to Cincinnati for the #12 pick and still get mason Rudolph or Jackson. Otherwise, just sign one of the Vikings QBs and load up the team with all of those picks.
Wouldn’t want to do that at all. Don’t want either. Would rather sign Smith or Cousins

Back