SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough guy Biker with no tats and can’t play fantasy football cuz his “old lady” doesn’t let him lmao!!!

You dummy, I play fantasy football all the time. It's just not easy to convince her I need to drop another bit of money on another league.

I get it, you wouldn't understand. Guys are usually more laid back when it comes to money, so your "domestic partner" doesn't really bitch.

Last edited:
I wanna get a bike but I also don’t wanna die. Traffic in SoCal is no joke. Grew up riding dirt bikes and I miss it.

You dummy, I play fantasy football all the time. It's just not easy to convince her I need to drop another bit of money on another league.

I get it, you wouldn't understand. Guys are usually more laid back when it comes to money, so you're "domestic partner" doesn't really bitch.

I could’ve used that free win this year. Maybe next season I’ll chip in for your buy in to help inflate my record.

Marky what the hell do you ride? I sold both of mine and now I want to cry lol.

I think there will be a new road glide in the garage very shortly.

72'

LOL trust me, I FEEL you. I sold mine too, and I've been eyeballing this new Fat Boy up at the Harley shop.

7ryYx4s.jpg

UIs5HoW.jpg

I could’ve used that free win this year. Maybe next season I’ll chip in for your buy in to help inflate my record.

You can believe what you want, but you would've taken that L

**Tried to edit the "you're" in my op but you caught me with the quote lol

72'

LOL trust me, I FEEL you. I sold mine too, and I've been eyeballing this new Fat Boy up at the Harley shop.

7ryYx4s.jpg

UIs5HoW.jpg
Indian Larry bless.

My buddy has a sport done up for wheelies. I want to grab it but my lady isnt having that shit lol.

Indian Larry bless.

My buddy has a sport done up for wheelies. I want to grab it but my lady isnt having that shit lol.

RIP in peace

Speaking of Indians, I've never ridden one...but the new one's are nice man. I want to hop on one and check it out, I like the style I just don't know how they ride at all.

Also, I'm a fan of the Root Beer Flake (again, Indian Larry bless). When I saw it on the bike, even though it's a factory paint job, I fell in love.

RIP in peace

Speaking of Indians, I've never ridden one...but the new one's are nice man. I want to hop on one and check it out, I like the style I just don't know how they ride at all.

Also, I'm a fan of the Root Beer Flake (again, Indian Larry bless). When I saw it on the bike, even though it's a factory paint job, I fell in love.
Hear a lot of good things. Cary Hart totally abandoned Harleys for the Indians.

Need a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back