Dark Souls: Remastered

Dizzy

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://kotaku.com/dark-souls-remastered-announced-coming-to-the-switch-1821983023

Announced today, a full remaster of Dark Souls is coming to the Switch, PS4, Xbone, and PC on May 15th, 2018.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Holy shit. That's great. Not excited enough to click on Kotaku, but excited.

Definitely gonna pick this up, never got to play the dlc.

Hopefully the improved frame rate makes Blight Town slightly more bearable.

Dont have a Switch yet but plan on picking it up sometime this year. Will definitely pick Dark Souls up. Ive played the shit out of it on PC and Xbox 360. Would love to do another play through. Plus invading people playing it for the first time on Switch will be fun af.

I was thinking about playing it again because it is backwards compatible, but now I will wait and play the remastered version.

I'm so torn on weather to pick this up for the Switch or PS4. Would love to have a mobile version of Dark Souls, but I have Dark Souls 2 and 3 on the PS4. I don't think my OCD would allow me to have an incomplete set on the PS4. I may have to double dip so I can play on the Switch and still have it on the PS4 so I can sleep at night.

I'm so torn on weather to pick this up for the Switch or PS4. Would love to have a mobile version of Dark Souls, but I have Dark Souls 2 and 3 on the PS4. I don't think my OCD would allow me to have an incomplete set on the PS4. I may have to double dip so I can play on the Switch and still have it on the PS4 so I can sleep at night.
In the same boat. Likely pick it up for both PS4 and Switch.

Portable Dark Souls sounds so great.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Niiiiiiiiiice. Gonna get it for PS4 for sure. I hope Izalith looks a little nicer, too.

Already planning a low level faith build so I can use the miracle force to push people off the blight town balconies!! It will be great!!

never played any of these games before... might make me start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back