STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Make up your mind, lady.

Those two things are not connected at all

one is telling you i do what i want to your dumb question about why i stuck my head in there and the other is telling you to fuck off

But youre attention hungry and obviously into me

mind control

THE DICE EXPLAINED

First up is Han’s dice. Of course, in The Last Jedi, Luke hands Leia Han Solo’s dice from the Millennium Falcon at the end of the movie in a very touching moment. However, many people were confused as to why these dice, which have been lurking in the series since A New Hope, got such a prominent spotlight.

The reason is The Force Awakens. When Han Solo gets back the Millennium Falcon and returns to the bridge for the first time, J.J. Abrams had originally shot a scene where Han puts the dice back up. Apparently Rian Johnson saw that scene, was inspired by it, and used the dice liberally in The Last Jedi. Unfortunately, Abrams ended up cutting that moment.

This and more "secrets" revealed:

o_O

Last edited:
In the last thing i believe I will say about this film for a long while, I believe there is still redemption possible. In the third movie, things could happen that redeem this movie. It wasn't poorly made, new/not such hardcore fans kind of liked it, and a few twists and explanations could redeem it, and even make people change some of their opinion on it.

The big reveal in the first trilogy was in the second movie, they could put a couple big reveals in the third this time. It's not too late Disney, I sense the conflict, you can still do what's right and turn to the light.

force kiss

triggered.jpg

In the last thing i believe I will say about this film for a long while, I believe there is still redemption possible. In the third movie, things could happen that redeem this movie. It wasn't poorly made, new/not such hardcore fans kind of liked it, and a few twists and explanations could redeem it, and even make people change some of their opinion on it.

The big reveal in the first trilogy was in the second movie, they could put a couple big reveals in the third this time. It's not too late Disney, I sense the conflict, you can still do what's right and turn to the light.
Rosie-TLJ.gif

Big reveal, Rose is a force user.

This IG post is funny, 10 pics in total so make sure you scroll through them and read it all

For the people that were not happy with the Luke storyline, what would you have preferred? I'm thinking if he would have left with Rey and trained her on the way and confronted Kylo and then gets killed. Wouldn't it have been just the same as Obi Wan?

For the people that were not happy with the Luke storyline, what would you have preferred? I'm thinking if he would have left with Rey and trained her on the way and confronted Kylo and then gets killed. Wouldn't it have been just the same as Obi Wan?

-rides around on Rey’s back, teaches her how to move rocks and do hand stands
-lifts his x-wing out of the water to go to Hoth 2.0 to rescue Leia et al.
-let’s Kylo strike him down like Obi Wan

Is any of that original? No, but it would have left me satisfied.

-rides around on Rey’s back, teaches her how to move rocks and do hand stands
-lifts his x-wing out of the water to go to Hoth 2.0 to rescue Leia et al.
-let’s Kylo strike him down like Obi Wan

Is any of that original? No, but it would have left me satisfied.
2018-01-12-10-20-02-.jpg

Fun fact:

Some asshole made a petition on change.org in a fit of rage to "Have Disney strike Star Wars Episode VIII from the official canon."

Hes got 85k signatures as of right now.

Fun fact:

Some asshole made a petition on change.org in a fit of rage to "Have Disney strike Star Wars Episode VIII from the official canon."

Hes got 85k signatures as of right now.

Will go about as well as this
images-36.jpg

Snoke's mind link between Ren and Rey leads them to the Island. Luke and Snoke fight to an incredible stalemate, each one showing their true mastery of the force. Ren and Rey face off again. The Millenium Falcon is destroyed, Chewie dies in the battle, and Rey and Luke barely escape in his X-Wing after Rey is housed out by a powered up Kylo Ren who was feigning vulnerability to help the mind link find their location. This is about the same time as Rey leaves the island in TLJ. Final battle ensues later. Luke kills Snoke, but Kylo kills Luke and Leia, and Rey and The Resistance barely escape.

Back