Training alongside roiders, bothers me

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Primarily cause, they out lift me with incredible ease, and the strut about like they are fucking superman, when we all know the ONLY reason they're putting up that weight is cause they're floating their liver on a mix of test and anavar.

It's just the egocentricity that goes along with that fire-hydrant look.

Get off the injectables mate - then let's see how tough you really are.

Am I alone here?

This dude was benching 190 kgs last night, compared to my 140, in addition to squatting 220 kgs, to my 175.

I'm as clean as your wifes poontang.

I don't like to be made inferior by cheaters.

Despite this, there are people amaller than you not on gear that are out lifting you the same. Man up and ignore it.

Benching benching north of 400 while squatting 500? Loser. I got to 520 squat natural. Can’t touch that bench though

I'll have you know, my wife's poontang... Wait. what? Skinny weak beta is hating on gorgeous, plump gorilla men? I don't believe it.

Primarily cause, they out lift me with incredible ease, and the strut about like they are fucking superman, when we all know the ONLY reason they're putting up that weight is cause they're floating their liver on a mix of test and anavar.

1. You're weak. A lot of people NOT on steroids also out-lift you with incredible ease.
2. Lots of people NOT on steroids strut about like that. An asshole is an asshole, regardless of their hormone profile.
3. That's definitely not the only reason. Also, testosterone doesn't tax your liver. Anavar, although an oral steroid, is primarily metabolized by the kidneys, not the liver. It's stress on the liver is minimal.

It's just the egocentricity that goes along with that fire-hydrant look.

Lol no. Again, an asshole will be an asshole, natty or not. I will admit, however, the personality traits that make someone an asshole might also make them more likely to use steroids.

Get off the injectables mate - then let's see how tough you really are.

Probably still tougher than you, seeing as you made this little bitch of a thread.

Am I alone here?

Most likely not, but you definitely should be. Why do you care what someone else does with or puts in their own body, especially if they're not circumventing the rules of drug tested competition?

This dude was benching 190 kgs last night, compared to my 140, in addition to squatting 220 kgs, to my 175.

You're pretty weak, even for a natural lifter. How heavy is this guy? That's a decent bench, but his squat isn't very good.

I don't like to be made inferior by cheaters.

Your psychological issues aren't someone else's problem. That's for you to discuss with your therapist.

Disclaimer: I'm not natty, but I absolutely thought this way when I still was.

Guys like you are the worst. Either pull the trigger and start using yourself, or shut the fuck up and let other people do what they want with their own bodies.

I'm saving testosterone, for when I actually start running low naturally.

At 31, I'm assuming I have at least a few years more.

I've been fretting about getting older since I turned 20.
I fucking hate this shit.

The reason I don't use now is cause, I don't wanna look like this guy:

Steroids just increase the amount of work you can do. You still have to work.

Bz9-0THCMAEVSM5.jpg

Lots of overinflated egos at the gym. I think most men like to puff themselves up a little bit when they are lifting and working out. I do too. It makes sense. However, some guys are way too much, especially the wannabe "tough guys". Nothing worse than a gymbro who thinks he's a tough guy because he lifts weights.

Steroids just increase the amount of work you can do. You still have to work.
I think you need to reacquaint yourself with what roids do.

Back