What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got 100 percent completion in LA Noire. Started playing some weird game called Claire: Extended cut that was on sale, not sure I'll put more than a couple more hours into this game before I finally start playing Dead Island Riptide.

When are you starting the Mass Effect Trilogy, @TeTe? Pretty sure you can replay it all on the Xbox One. You'll definitely get your money's worth and several hours out of that one

When are you starting the Mass Effect Trilogy, @TeTe? Pretty sure you can replay it all on the Xbox One. You'll definitely get your money's worth and several hours out of that one
Not sure if I'm going to play the trilogy.

167.gif

The things I'd do to my own butt just to be able to play the ME games for the first time again

Really? Damn, I'm surprised to hear that. It's definitely one you'd enjoy.

Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2 are both fucking awesome with a wheel. Really difficult at first, like in both games I was literally binning the car after about two or three corners...I have only ever played 'simcade' race games like Gran Turismo and Forza and clearly that's nothing close to these more games which are way more realistic. Still utterly shit and end up off the track extremely often but getting better lol.

In fact it was recently playing forza 7 which I got on sale that made me start to play driving games again, it's fun (with a gamepad, almost unplayable with a wheel) but not a patch on either of these games.

I am pissed off at myself that I didn't get more racing games during the steam winter sale though (I got Project Cars 2), Dirt Rally was a tenner and I really wanna try that. I'll just have to wait for another sale on isthereanydeal.com

Damn I was so close to getting Asetto. Looks fun and the sound effects are awesome but man those last gen looking graphics.

Couldn't do it. I might have to next time it goes on sale though.

Really? Damn, I'm surprised to hear that. It's definitely one you'd enjoy.
We'll see lol... if I can get all three disks cheap I might. Unless they finally made them all available for download.

We'll see lol... if I can get all three disks cheap I might. Unless they finally made them all available for download.
Origin access brah. All the games are on there. 5 bucks a month.

Damn I was so close to getting Asetto. Looks fun and the sound effects are awesome but man those last gen looking graphics.

Couldn't do it. I might have to next time it goes on sale though.

I think the graphics are ok, it's no Forza or Project Cars 2 but it looks nice it's own way when you are actually playing.

Also just picked up Dirt Rally on humble store for 8 quid.

I don't know if Tete would dig the entire trilogy. He seemed pretty iffy about 3. I think he'd play a remastered version of 1 and 2 though - going back to 360 games isn't really his thing.

I don't know if Tete would dig the entire trilogy. He seemed pretty iffy about 3. I think he'd play a remastered version of 1 and 2 though - going back to 360 games isn't really his thing.
I didn't play 3 either

I remember him playing Bioshock, Fallout New Vegas, LA Noire, and Skyrim in the past few months. It's right up his alley for sure.

Andromeda is the worst game in the Series. Mass Effect 2 is the absolute peak of the series for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back