Who hits harder AJ or Wilder

megaton

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a forum about this I'm new to the boxing section
What say you sherdoggers?

Joshuas punch looks like its heavier, meaning you feel the force throughout the fight.

Wilders looks like he punches sharper, meaning his single punch is more devaststing when he‘s set right and you‘re positioned poorly.

Joshua has fought better competition.
So far, when Joshua lands people go down, but usually get back up. When Wilder lands people get flatlined. I’d say Wilder hits harder.

Joshua is a big, strong dude and has power, but it's more of a thudding type of power. Wilder has snap and knocks guys cold. He's tall and lanky, and he generates a lot of leverage.

Wilder has the harder single punch with his straight right, it’s difficult to argue against that. If you look at the whole range of punches I’d say Joshua hits harder. He’s a much better combination puncher

Wilder and it isnt really close.

Got to say wilder,he has that retard power,where he clips you with a crap punch and still drops you.

Why is this even a thread? Wilder has retard power. Just listen to him talk. He is a genuine retard. You don't get that power without take a -8 to intelligence. Basic D&D, bro.

Joshua is big, strong, heavy handed and the shots look like they go through you, no doubt he can wallop, but I'd say wilder hits harder

Wilder for one hit KO kinda power, Joshua for draining power

Yeah I'd go with the common consensus, AJ hits very hard but Wilder seems to have that one shot KO power that puts people to sleep straight away.

Wilder is perhaps the hardest hitting dude I've ever seen. Joshua looks like he'd hit harder but wilder is something else.

Back