Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

TapoutforSprawl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mod Note: Please avoid direct comments on a race being unable to govern. This is in itself, racist. Let's try to keep this thread civil with regards to the portion regarding race and stay within WR guidelines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.ae568b9e366f

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and then prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

I almost can't believe he would really say this, too much to believe.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTStZV-XUAE6p5i.jpg:large

White House statement, not denying it.

Trump denies the language, but not the message being reported. He'd be better off not saying anything at this point, but it's Trump so...

Last edited:
he is archie bunker with money, and was elected by archie bunkers

Well you guys would be dumb to-do it. Only the idiot western europeans and anglos do this. Oh and Gulf Arabs but they enslave their immigrants then send them back.

Last edited:
Assuming this is true, is he wrong?

There is a huge difference between the mean societal benefit between a person from say Japan and a person from Haiti. Society should not be ashamed to evaluate people based on what they can contribute when they come here.

It’s not like anyone’s not thinking it. We have enough immigrants that are illegal and being protected my CA. governor imo. I shouldn’t have to speak Spanish to get a job in America. Common sense, easy logical statement to comprehend.

Assimilate dammit!

This should surprise no one. It's entirely consistent with his opinion on immigration from the campaign.

Trump's words, not mine

Mexicans: "rapists"
Haitians: "all have AIDS"
Africans: "huts"
El Salvador: "shithole"

Yes...... More asians. Especially women

Assuming this is true, is he wrong?

There is a huge difference between the mean societal benefit between a person from say Japan and a person from Haiti. Society should not be ashamed to evaluate people based on what they can contribute when they come here.
The way the Nordics are allowing themselves to be cucked, In another 20 years , Norway will make his list of shithole countries.

Someone might wanna tell trump Norwegians have a way better life expectancy than Americans. They aren't in a rush.

That seems too blunt, even for Trump. But this is Trump...so who knows. Dude brings the surprises.

Umm, too blunt? This is the man who said grab them by the pussy, and bragged about how he could murder a man in broad daylight.

Remember when trump fans flipped out when jamele hill called trump a racist?
At this point trump saying he has dementia is probably the best excuse

Good old anonymous sources. But if real, good for him. That's what most people think. He's a man of the people.

Last edited:
It’s not like anyone’s not thinking it. We have enough immigrants that are illegal and being protected my CA. governor imo. I shouldn’t have to speak Spanish to get a job in America. Common sense, easy logical statement to comprehend.

Assimilate dammit!
lmao. What kind of job are you looking for where you are required to speak spanish? The drive thru?

Trump fans reaction:
fake news but so what if real

The way the Nordics are allowing themselves to be cucked, In another 20 years , Norway will make his list of shithole countries.

You can speed that process up by moving your entire inbred retarded family over there...

btw - I am just fuckin' with u. I saw an opening and took the shot. please forgive me!

<PandaHi75>

Yes bring in more native Norwegians, especially the ones that are willing to enrich themselves culturally and all that.

Back