Open relationships

Yeah, he's a weird one. Every story he tells, he somehow fucks every woman involved, lol. Case in point, this thread.

"So what happened with her?"

"Idk I fucked her tho"

Certainly an interesting guy.

Its weird that i banged alot of women? Hahaha

thats a new one. BTW i didnt know you were fan

Im not famous and ive almost banged 100 women. I feel like i could of hit that number but i got married a few years ago and im very happy.

But i used to run through the women. Lots were skanks but the looked good. I grew up around alot of gangs and the women that are attached to them dont have that high of morals and are fairly easy.

Dating websites enabled me to hit a high number. That shit made it almost to easy.

again sorry that you think banging women is weird

What's the point in being with a chick if she's out fucking other dudes. This is stupid.

If there was no such thing as STD's then I would be willing to at least have the discussion.

But as it stands, no way. That's gross.

What's the point in being with a chick if she's out fucking other dudes. This is stupid.

in all honesty it opens up the door to allow you to not cheat but keep the one you love. I dont think its perfect but some have a hard time with monogamy.

It would allow you as a person not to have to lie if in fact that was a problem.

I could do it if i wasnt in love but i couldnt do that with my wife nor do i want other women but my wife likes women so ya

If there was no such thing as STD's then I would be willing to at least have the discussion.

But as it stands, no way. That's gross.

If you could be able to talk to another couple you might be able to get tested before hand and then swap partners. If there is a will there is a way

Yes...under certain parameters.

- It would have to come after a certain timeframe. (together for a few months and she wants to bang others, NO. 7-10 years down the line, then I get it.)

- No building relationships. (I wouldn't be cool with her finding people nearby and doing it or with someone she knows, but if she goes abroad on vacation or something, then go ahead)

- No making it a regular thing. (a couple times a year, sure. Every other weekend, nah)

Most relationships fail. Wherever things were going before it was open is the direction it is going to keep going. Swinging works for some because the relationship wasnt on a downturn before they started swinging.

It's not worth it and can even bite you in the ass after the fact. Was seeing a girl for a couple weeks and she asked me my thoughts on open relationships. Should have kept my mouth shut because she's gone :(

If you could be able to talk to another couple you might be able to get tested before hand and then swap partners. If there is a will there is a way

Nah that's too much work. Plus i don't want to swap. I'd just want to go about my life and when the opportunity to bang arose, I'd take it. And because i want to be fair, I'd have to allow her to do the same. Even though I'm not crazy about that image in my head.

The idea of my wife fucking another dude is disgusting. Not to mention you will be exposed to another mans fluids. Sex is the very personal between a married couple. That shouldn’t be shared. But I guess people cheat all the time. I think it’s the idea of knowing I don’t like.

I wouldn't say I've ever had an open relationship, but when I was younger I was pretty ruthless. I got around quite a bit, and when the inevitable "what are we" conversation took place I would always say "friends". Most girls are not ok with it. Some continued to see me, most would stop talking to me, but I never lied. I remember leaving one girl's apartment and she asked me where I was going. I told her I was going to see another girl and she started crying.

Looking back I feel bad about how I was, but I justify it with the fact that I was always 100% open and honest. They were always free to stop talking to me or see other guys. I just didn't care.

Now I have a daughter. That's called karma, and it's the main reason I feel bad about it now.

I should add that I'm married now and completely faithful. I wouldn't be ok with sharing my wife with anybody.

Its weird that i banged alot of women? Hahaha

thats a new one. BTW i didnt know you were fan

Im not famous and ive almost banged 100 women. I feel like i could of hit that number but i got married a few years ago and im very happy.

But i used to run through the women. Lots were skanks but the looked good. I grew up around alot of gangs and the women that are attached to them dont have that high of morals and are fairly easy.

Dating websites enabled me to hit a high number. That shit made it almost to easy.

again sorry that you think banging women is weird
... I never said or even insinuated that you having sex with women was weird. I said it was interesting that every story you tell involves you fucking some girl.

Would you be in one if you current partner or a future one said they wanted it or were open to it?

There are many kinds and rules people use to make it work, some never sleep with the same person twice, some got a dont ask dont tell policy and things like that.

Personally I dont think I could do it because I'd be worried that my (imaginary) partner would get pregnant with another guy or get a disease that she would then give to me. Also I don't get much out of sex with someone I dont have feelings for, feels almost just like masturbating to me.

Though I will admit I dont got that much experience on the subject and I have never been in a relationship lasting longer than 6 months so never got bored of them physically.

What say you Mayberry?

Why would you be in a relationship if you want to fuck other people? I'm sure as fuck not going to let some other man stuff his sweaty dick in my girl's mouth and have her come home to kiss me on the lips.

Sometimes it grosses me out to just think about the past relationships she was in, but you can't really get mad about someone being in a relationship before you.

I wouldn't say I've ever had an open relationship, but when I was younger I was pretty ruthless. I got around quite a bit, and when the inevitable "what are we" conversation took place I would always say "friends". Most girls are not ok with it. Some continued to see me, most would stop talking to me, but I never lied. I remember leaving one girl's apartment and she asked me where I was going. I told her I was going to see another girl and she started crying.

Looking back I feel bad about how I was, but I justify it with the fact that I was always 100% open and honest. They were always free to stop talking to me or see other guys. I just didn't care.

Now I have a daughter. That's called karma, and it's the main reason I feel bad about it now.

I should add that I'm married now and completely faithful. I wouldn't be ok with sharing my wife with anybody.

What about a threesome with another woman involved?

in all honesty it opens up the door to allow you to not cheat but keep the one you love.

That is straight up bullshit and I hear people in open relationships say that. If you married a whore and you wanna keep her that bad then you need your head checked out. Chances are one person wants to whore and the other is not too keen on it, because if both of them are truly game, then what's the point of being married?

Those people also look down on people who get married and talk about how many rules married people are bound by. This is just the same but with even more rules. Instead of "don't fuck anyone" it becomes "fuck only people I approve of on days I approve of, tell me who what where and when etc" and while those couples claim it's all about trust, it's a control play.

And eventually one person says "fuck it, he can't tell me who to bang and I want x dude" so they do it behind his back anyway. I've seen it happen, It's a facade and I've seen marriages implode because of how ridiculous it can get.

Or the guy ends up saying "we HAD rules but my wife wants to fuck whoever whenever and I can't control her". Then the guy realizes he has ZERO control and settles for being a cuck because love or marriage or whatever

Last edited:
I once was in an "open" relationship I guess and it was because I didnt care much about her... and I used the openess of the relationship more than her I guess.

Presently I believe that if you dont care... well I wouldnt even see the point in calling it a "relationship" at all, just be friends then

What about a threesome with another woman involved?

That's already happened a few times. My wife likes girls. Her only rule is that it has to be someone we'll never see again. It's still not an open relationship by any stretch.

I'm surprised she's cool with it because she's insanely jealous normally, but vacations always get interesting. She'll see a woman and ask what I think of her. If I approve, she'll tell me to wait there while she closes the deal. Then she'll wave me over and introduce me.

She would've been an awesome wing(wo)man when I was younger. I honestly don't know how she does it.

Apparently me and my ex-wife were in an open relationship for years
78470.jpg

Would you be in one if you current partner or a future one said they wanted it or were open to it?

There are many kinds and rules people use to make it work, some never sleep with the same person twice, some got a dont ask dont tell policy and things like that.

Personally I dont think I could do it because I'd be worried that my (imaginary) partner would get pregnant with another guy or get a disease that she would then give to me. Also I don't get much out of sex with someone I dont have feelings for, feels almost just like masturbating to me.

Though I will admit I dont got that much experience on the subject and I have never been in a relationship lasting longer than 6 months so never got bored of them physically.

What say you Mayberry?
fuck no.

Back