They are Billions

GarbageGuy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone playing this?

Still in early access, was 10% off during the winter sale on steam.

Its a single player RTS that puts you up against a horde of zombies.

I've only just started but so far its gotten me really interested. Everytime i die i instally feel like i did something wrong and want to start over again.

Just seen someone playing this on youtube looks good, i may pick it up

Picked it up during the winter sale but haven't had the time to try it out. I like the concept of it and it's gotten really great feedback already for a game in such early stages of development.

Its weird man, this game blew up in popularity over night. Never saw anything about it, then its like getting 40k viewers on twitch

look fun to play, but im not even considering paying for anything until the full release

Pretty much everyone I follow is playing this game. Looks kind of fun but it's not exactly the kind of strategy game that I've liked in the past. If it goes on sale in a year or something I'll probably pick it up just to see.

So far so good, only played two games totalling 3 hours according to Steam. Very punishing for mistakes you make.

Its super hard, if you dont move quickly enough to expand you die, if you turtle to long, you die. I have put maybe 30 hours so far have not been able to clear the first area. Super fun though, looking forward to the campaign

Third game failed few days before the time limit when attacked from all sides. I thought that having smallest possible choke points would be great but I ended up with about 20 places to defend and when I realized that some points were not getting hit at all it was too late to send my troops to reinforce the one point that fell.

Fourth try was the charm. It got suprisingly easy after the first 3 or so waves, had some 25 snipers clearing the map while expanding and building up for the final wave which was a breeze.

I have it and it's fun. I've beaten it an the easiest mode possible. Almost beat it when I up the difficulty, but lost due to a really dumb mistake. I really enjoy it, but I am going to wait for the campaign to come out to play it again so I don't get bored of it.

Looks cool. But someone please clarify. In the videos I've seen, it looks like your sentry mechs simply shoot straight forward, without targeting the zombies closest to them? Is it like that? Seems odd.

Cant seem to get map 4 on challenging to work at all. Sooner or later (usually too soon) something just attracts a seemingly neverending stream of zombies and I get overwhelmed.

Looks cool. But someone please clarify. In the videos I've seen, it looks like your sentry mechs simply shoot straight forward, without targeting the zombies closest to them? Is it like that? Seems odd.

You can select between closest target and important target, which sometimes works and sometimes does not.

Lowered difficulty slightly trying to win on map 4 and had a game starting good with first waves going down nicely to my ranger squad but then they got swamped by those god damn harpies.

Finally beat the map 4, had to down difficulty to 110%. God damn the final wave was intense. Two side fell, one so horribly that I had to retreat and wall up 3 times all the way to my command center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back