SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYOVER BOSSMAN

Gypsy
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got cut early from work, bought some groceries for some chicken noodle soup, and having a couple beers at a local establishment. Feels Goodman.

Whats your idea of a perfect snow day?

Too-Blue.jpg

694940094001_5703297483001_5703289829001-vs.jpg

61uy-R6AzDL._SL1000_.jpg

Got an email that our Fall grades will be available next week. Spring semester starts next week smh

Perfect snow day is the tv and/or ps4 fired up, the crockpot running, the house empty, and the shoveling done by someone else

How do you think your fall semester went?

Or is law school trimesters?

Should be okay. As long as it's all As and Bs then I'm good. I know I did well on the finals, I just hope I don't get docked points for attendance lol

You grew up in Detroit, Clown

Where do you guys get this shit lol.

I'm a Lions fan... because Barry Sanders was an otherworldly talent and LA lost their football teams so I never grew attached to a local team.

I've never even been to Detroit, even though I wouldn't mind visiting for a football game someday, I hear they've turned the downtown area around a bit in recent years.

Saw this in the heavies:

XfRjbPu.png

Chuck Liddell shaved off his goatee/handlebar and looks like an enforcer for a meth ring.

Where do you guys get this shit lol.

I'm a Lions fan... because Barry Sanders was an otherworldly talent and LA lost their football teams so I never grew attached to a local team.

I've never even been to Detroit, even though I wouldn't mind visiting for a football game someday, I hear they've turned the downtown area around a bit in recent years.

LOL @ Kid Rock disowning his heritage.

Shit I forgot the whiskey. Failed snow day.

we get hurricane days

i sit home and masturbate

perfect snow day is hot chocolate, hot girl on the sofa, netflix marathon of parks and rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back