Help me identify this mystery song

Higus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Heard a song the other day and I'm trying to figure out what it was. Maybe you guys can help me out. This is a long shot, as I don't have many details to give, but here goes:

- Slow, sad sounding song
- Female singer
- I think it's an older song
- I think there was a line something like "Are you well?" and/or "Do you get lonely out there?"

Thanks in advance!

I will give 10 likes to the person who helps figure this out.

Fade into You?

Shit it's going to be hard to guess based of off what you described... any idea of what decade that song is from?

Fade into You?

Shit it's going to be hard to guess based of off what you described... any idea of what decade that song is from?
That isnt the song, but it would fit in on the same playlist. If it helps, the singer in the song im thinking about sounded sorta like stevie nicks

Where did you hear it? If on the radio, what type of music do they typically play?

Do you remember which instrument was most dominant? As In, was it a slow acoustic guitar song? Was it more piano based? Any harmonica?

Would you guess it was a rock singer? Folk singer? Or Pop singer?

You saying it can be on a playlist with Mazzy Stars “Fade into You” kinda leads into different rabbit holes of alternative rock, blues, country, trip hop, and folk.

Last edited:
Figured it out, it was “are you alright?” By Lucinda Williams

Blur - Song 2

I always hate these vague kind of threads. more deets people JFC.

Back