Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

He can wear whatever he wants, But when I saw that article, all I could think is that's one ugly track suit.

Conor-McGregor-Gucci-tee-768x768.jpg

02-conor-mcgregor.jpg

images

Check your tone boy.
...boy?

GameCube was underrated imo.

Definitely. My fav console of that era. Awesome graphics and hardly any loading times. PS2 also had some great games but the first Xbox was a piece of shit.

Gamecube had Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart DD, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and lots others.

You are laughing, but that suit cost him over 10K. It is an original creation... Jokes aside, he seems quite genuine and nice when casually hanging around.
I would gladly pay ten grand not to wear that.
You can have all the money in the world but at the end of the day a total twat will be a total twat...
Looks like some knockoff from bury new road...

could Zoolander III feat. Conor vs. Kevin Lee?

let's see who can generate more laughs from their utterly ridiculous outfits.

I would gladly pay ten grand not to wear that.
You can have all the money in the world but at the end of the day a total twat will be a total twat...
Looks like some knockoff from bury new road...
Fuckin bury market as well ...now I'm getting nostalgic.

Give me £50 and I'll get you a few stone island jumpers some converse a North Face t shirt and a Canada goose coat....oh and a Rolex..
No worries mate...

A Canada goose jacket...the jacket that only gooks where here in BC

WTF?!

Looks like the Nintendo Gamecube logo.

(Cliffs: Conor rented Irish knackerhole funfair "Funderland" for just him and his friends)

sport-preview-conor-mcgregor-funderland.jpg

latest

<{you!}>

Not a Conor fan, but you really don't much going on in life if you have to make a thread about what Conor is wearing
on a night out.. Who cares what he is wearing?

I just want him to defend or vacate.. Tony or Khabib..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back