International Canada shows they prefer muslims, tells hispanics: Please don’t come here.

@HereticBD does this affect you in any way? I'm curious to have your opinion on the matter as someone who lives in Canada.. Does this get any media up there in the cold white north? A perspective viewpoint would be great.

Why would it affect me? People are being told to stay out. That's a good thing.

As for the media, it's a little too early to say, but I would think they wouldn't care to touch it. Liberal media won't touch it, because it makes Trudeau look bad to their base, and conservative media won't touch it, because they don't exactly disagree with the stance. It's a non-beneficial "gotcha" for both sides.

If he doesn't want them it sounds like he needs to build a wall or secure his border to keep them out.

Are the very rich oil lords paying our leaders to take their dregs? Like Australia to England but with more consent?

I dont know (obviously), but something is not right.

Mexicans and Asians ruined Southern California . Canada is hoping it doesn’ happen to them. Vancouver already got rocked with Chinese wannabes taking over .

Mexicans and Asians ruined Southern California . Canada is hoping it doesn’ happen to them. Vancouver already got rocked with Chinese wannabes taking over .

I personally prefer the Asians and the Mexicans instead of the Muslims.

Why would it affect me? People are being told to stay out. That's a good thing.

As for the media, it's a little too early to say, but I would think they wouldn't care to touch it. Liberal media won't touch it, because it makes Trudeau look bad to their base, and conservative media won't touch it, because they don't exactly disagree with the stance. It's a non-beneficial "gotcha" for both sides.

Muslims are not being told to stay out though... And that's not good. Also it's not really too early too say, you just said it yourself this will not get touched at all. Trudeau is giving our lovely country over to Islam and we just have to sit and watch I guess

Subtle bit of context here: Muslims from the ME aren't entering Canada illegally in massive numbers, since the Atlantic ocean is in the way. The same can't be said for refugees who were invited to the US and now being kicked out, like the thousands of Haitians who crossed into Canada illegally this summer.

I think it's good that the government is taking this stance, actually, it's what I would expect any government, regardless of political leaning to do.

I'd also like to know where the 8% claim comes from, seeing how a lot of illegal entrants from Haiti haven't even had their status hearing yet. Maybe it's only 8% to date, but the process is going to take many months to complete, because - again - they came here by the thousands illegally and now there's a back log. I fail to understand how trying to prevent this from happening again isn't a good thing.

What specifically did Asians do to ruin California?

You think non-Muslim leaders are plotting to import Muslims for the sake of "Muslim domination"?

Again, you aren't even attempting to explain why they would possibly want to do that. "Non-Muslim leaders want Muslim domination" needs justification.

In the case of Trudeau, it is clearly because of votes.

I just can't, for the life of me, understand how leftist policy became pro-religious. It seems so disengenous. I understand wanting to help people regardless of their religion, but pandering to certain groups of people depending on the god they worship feels anti-liberal. It almost feels manufactured.

What happened to principles?

Last edited:

what in the fu*k??!?

what's wrong with Asians?

What type of Asians are your referring to?

The crux of your argument rests on politicians and those in power have the countrymen's best interest at heart. And of course anything that deviates from that could not happen thus you keep asking "why would they do that?".

You don't think people, governments or organizations can be cajoled/bought or otherwise influenced?

Bingo...

exhibit A: Trudeau

Exhibit B: Merkel

Exhibit C: Stephan Lofven

Canada can have them, soon enough there will be bombings and chaos up there.

Dumb!

Isn’t ISIS almost wiped out? You can go back now

Mexican Muslims will find a way

Back