Did McGregor land a single clean shot on Floyd?

ps

Why are you blatantly ignoring Conor's body work? To the Conor hating MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, body shots are scored highly in boxing

In perticular why do you ignore this body shot that ROCKED Floyd

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

Because it was below the belt

lol he has heavy arms. jesus christ.

3/4 of his glove is below the belt, he a dickpuncher
You are blind and delusional. Thats on the belt line no where the dick. Unless you think Floyd is the one person on earth who has a tiny dick and balls resting inside his lower stomach. That body shot rocked Floyd to the lower stomach. Corrupt ass ref saved Floyd. Boxing is dirty

Last edited:
You are blind and delusional. Thats on the belt line no where the dick. Unless you think Floyd is the one person on earth who has a tiny dick and balls resting inside his lower stomach. That body shot rocked Floyd to theower stomach. Corrupt ass ref saved Floyd. Boxing is dirty

The rule is "below the belt" not on the dick.

You can't punch someone on the thigh either.

Conor hit him on the pelvis.

You are blind and delusional. Thats on the belt line no where the dick. Unless you think Floyd is the one person on earth who has a tiny dick and balls resting inside his lower stomach. That body shot rocked Floyd to theower stomach. Corrupt ass ref saved Floyd. Boxing is dirty
dickpuncher is intentional hyperbole, but don't pretend more than half his glove isn't below the belt.

Last edited:
Is this a serious post?

Floyd has one of the greatest chins in boxing history. Hall of fame boxers never ever managed to legit drop Floyd.

Cotto is widely regarded as one of the hardest punchers of this era and yet despite Cotto landing tons of shots on Floyd too, all Cotto did was give Floyd a bloody nose.

Floyd is a fucking reptilian or something. The man has walked through some of the hardest shots you will ever see land in boxing

To discredit Conor because he couldn't drop or cause severe damage to fucking Floyd is insanely laughable

The focus should be on a 49-0 Floyd losing rounds and getting out countered by a 0-0 Conor. The fact Conor managed that is breath taking and should be all the focus

Nah, no weight behind Connie's punches. All arm punches mate. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Yeah MMA aint' all that real either. Any cunt that tries to grapple me will have strips of muscle and tendons torn from his limbs, neck, genitals. Fuck bouncing shin bones off cheek bones. That shit is for pussies. I crush walnuts with my teeth. You're fucked in a real fight with me.

Yeah MMA aint' all that real either. Any cunt that tries to grapple me will have strips of muscle and tendons torn from his limbs, neck, genitals. Fuck bouncing shin bones off cheek bones. That shit is for pussies. I crush walnuts with my teeth. You're fucked in a real fight with me.

Why do you think MMA fighters can't bite you back?

Khabib from top mount could bite a chunk out of your neck way easier than you can bite him from the bottom.

You haven't been looking then because even though Conor lost, theres lots of highlights that are dominated by Conor's moments

Funny how you can say what you did when the majority of Floyd's highlights are from rounds 9 and 10

Take away rounds 9 and 10 and that fight looks like Conor was out classing Floyd.

What does it say about Floyd when you can only make full highlights of his round 9 and round 10

Floyd got the finish fair and square and won, but let's stop pretending that Conor wasn't competitive or didnt have any moments

You are ignoring the things that most educated people realise

This was an exhibition fight. Floyd fought it like a sparring march, he adopted a totally different style for this fight because he didn't take it seriously.

The fact Floyd still comfortably beat the younger much larger opponent, at 40 years old in the midst of his retirement, really shouldn't be lost in an sane person here.

Floyd basically dicked about in that fight. Watch him smile and laugh in the first few rounds. He clearly felt Conor had nothing for him, and he was absolutely correct.

The fight was a sham. Mayweather didn't even bother boxing him.

Conor isn't a terrible boxer by any means. He has excellent hands, but he should count himself lucky Floyd didn't adopt a strategy that might have embarrassed him more.

Everyone should just see that "fight" for what it was and move on.

You are ignoring the things that most educated people realise

This was an exhibition fight. Floyd fought it like a sparring march, he adopted a totally different style for this fight because he didn't take it seriously.

The fact Floyd still comfortably beat the younger much larger opponent, at 40 years old in the midst of his retirement, really shouldn't be lost in an sane person here.

Floyd basically dicked about in that fight. Watch him smile and laugh in the first few rounds. He clearly felt Conor had nothing for him, and he was absolutely correct.

The fight was a sham. Mayweather didn't even bother boxing him.

Conor isn't a terrible boxer by any means. He has excellent hands, but he should count himself lucky Floyd didn't adopt a strategy that might have embarrassed him more.

Everyone should just see that "fight" for what it was and move on.

So why didn't Floyd want to take him out the first few rounds to show how much better he was? OHHHH for the fans, I got it... the fans!

So why didn't Floyd want to take him out the first few rounds to show how much better he was? OHHHH for the fans, I got it... the fans!

I don't think Floyd really cares what round it was. Has he ever? Look at his career.

He maybe could have laid him out earlier and perhaps not. We'll never know.

I do think Floyd had swung for the fences in the early rounds it would have given Conor perhaps the only change he had to properly catch him. So he respected him enough not to treat him like a him.

Honestly I'm not sure what the debate is here exactly. Floyd came out of retirement to fight a larger guy in what was effectively am exhibition fight. Is there a debate about boxing skills? Because Floyd didn't even fight a technical fight and still came out on top. Where is the debate here?

In the end Floyd basically was afraid to exchange with Conor.
Yup thats right, afraid of the power and getting embarrassed by an mma fighter.
So he basically just played defense and took no chances at all by not doing anything and waiting for Conor to tire which was inevitable.
Smart game plan by Floyd but it makes you wonder how different the fight might have been if Floyd actually fought like a confident 49-0 boxing legend instead of a scared little girl.

Floyd took the most pus*y path possible. Robbed us of what could have been a more exciting fight too.

That's one of the best explanations of the fight I have ever seen on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back