Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on the kings for 3u

obv means the clippers are the right side

Clippers shouldn't be winning any games these days with the injuries they have but Lou Williams just seems to be scoring at will and helping them win games they shouldn't be winning.

Last edited:
washington has won 10 in a row at home. 10. (and 5 in a row overall.). and holtby's playing. why the hell are they only -145? 2.9u, baby.

washington has won 10 in a row at home. 10. (and 5 in a row overall.). and holtby's playing. why the hell are they only -145? 2.9u, baby.

This has been your first hockey post in at least a month.

This has been your first hockey post in at least a month.

surgery last month, then holidays set me even further back at work, been so busy, man. 8-6 every day, i basically come home and crash by like 8 or 9 at night, lol.

i'm up 12 units in hockey in the last 2 weeks, tho :) (AND IT IS TOTALLY A COINCIDENCE THAT THE FLYERS STARTED PLAYING WELL)

and i haven't had a play over 2u in the last month, just grinding along

surgery last month, then holidays set me even further back at work, been so busy, man. 8-6 every day, i basically come home and crash by like 8 or 9 at night, lol.

i'm up 12 units in hockey in the last 2 weeks, tho :) (AND IT IS TOTALLY A COINCIDENCE THAT THE FLYERS STARTED PLAYING WELL)
Shit, surgery, you alright bud?

NBA

Toronto/Cleveland under 223 for 1u.

Kyle Lowry out for Raptors, 2nd best player and heart of the Raptors and big offensive weapon. Serge Ibaka also out for Raptors. Cleveland ML good bet but can't bet against my team today (Toronto).

Shit, surgery, you alright bud?

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

jr smith is horrible

the worst contract in the nba and going to hurt the cavs unless whoever signed him sucks up his ego and has him as the fourth guard and coming off the bench,

10 minutes a game max

they fell asleep in the 2nd period. 10 in a row at home and 5 in a row vs a 1-4 in last 5 games and 9-11-4 on road?

only -145, it's a bargainnnnnnnnnnnn...annnnnd 2.9u gone and others here lose, too. not my favorite thursday night. oh well

NBA

Toronto/Cleveland under 223 for 1u.

Kyle Lowry out for Raptors, 2nd best player and heart of the Raptors and big offensive weapon. Serge Ibaka also out for Raptors. Cleveland ML good bet but can't bet against my team today (Toronto).

Lost my bet but happy my team won.

Does Cleveland play any defence, they gave up 133 points essentially to Toronto's 2nd unit. Season is still early but they have a lot of older players and are going to get crushed by Golden State in the playoffs unless LeBron and Isiah Thomas have huge performances to have a chance and play a lot better on defence.

I think Cavs 1Q is a good spot here after last night

I think Cavs 1Q is a good spot here after last night

lmfao, thats what i thought last night after they shit the bed against minn.

im not betting on the cavs until they bench jr. some of the shit that he does do not shown up on the box score. hes essentially a 32-year-old john starks with an inexplicable three-year-45 million dollar contract. the cavs need to do a vin baker here and just eat the remaining year and a half left ainge did that with vin and just cut out the cancer so the organization could move on.

how does a two guard bitch about being benched in favor of wade when hes scoring seven points a game shooting 37 percent and 70 percent from the line playing next to love and lebron

lmfao, thats what i thought last night after they shit the bed against minn.

im not betting on the cavs until they bench jr. some of the shit that he does do not shown up on the box score. hes essentially a 32-year-old john starks with an inexplicable three-year-45 million dollar contract. the cavs need to do a vin baker here and just eat the remaining year and a half left ainge did that with vin and just cut out the cancer so the organization could move on.

how does a two guard bitch about being benched in favor of wade when hes scoring seven points a game shooting 37 percent and 70 percent from the line playing next to love and lebron
You really hate that guy huh. Every other post that you do about basketball your ripping jr lol

Edit i agree with your sentiments btw

You really hate that guy huh. Every other post that you do about basketball your ripping jr lol

Edit i agree with your sentiments btw

its incredible the difference in performance between a guy like marcus smart and shitfuk jr smith, when one player clearly has the better skillset, because one plays with passion and determination while the other is just a cancerous piece of garbage

marcus, even with his shit shooting, elevates everyone around him with his grit and work ethic.

if anyone thinks that philly can blow out atlanta marathonbet has some incredible odds on 20+ point spreads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back