LOL this fmr FOX chick Scottie Nell Hughes is full of it, claims the black guy raped her BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She is so full of it, she got exposed as lying cheater, another good old southern Christian Conservative mother and wife, always boasting about her morals and how she was raised yet she was craving that brother, if this was the 1940s he would have been lynched

This is sad stuff you both had a consensual affair, Payne manned up and admit he cheated while you are trying to continue to play the good christian woman, claiming you were raped? yet this is the same woman who slams women who cheat and tells women that they know what they are doing, now she is trying to save face.

scottie-hughes-and-charles-payne.jpg

Look at the emails she sent does that sound like someone who was raped or coerced? also her husband is a Cuck, if she was raped years ago by this guy Charles Payne why didnt she say shit to him? come on man just stop.

4474F37400000578-0-image-m-20_1505781832428.jpg

The emails, obtained by the site from an unnamed source and supposedly verified by two separate sources, are all purportedly from Hughes to Payne.:

The first of them was sent at 10:31 on September 3, 2013 and is titled 'RE: Another sleepless night.'

It reads: 'You are going to need every once [sic] of energy if we are ever given the chance of lots of time and no commitments'.

The second, dated six minutes later, graphically recounts a dream that Hughes supposedly has of the pair together.

'Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,' it reads.

'Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks. Holding me to you.'

The third and final email, titled 'RE: Tell me about the problems,' is dated September 7, 2013.

It concerned interactions between the pair, according to Red Alert Politics, and read: 'That is the ideal way to start a Saturday or any day for that matter.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Scottie-Nell-Hughes-Charles-Payne-emails.html

They said that rather than refusing to investigate, Fox and Weiss did indeed make efforts, but that Hughes herself then declined to help.

'Hughes declined several requests to participate in an investigation by Fox News’s counsel (Paul Weiss), refusing to turn over all her emails, let alone to be interviewed,' they said.

The source said that the 'business solution' was also initially proposed by Hughes' side, not Weiss.

That happened 'after CNN ended its contract with her, and her lawyer began asking for a "business solution" to the allegations - demanding that [Fox] hire Hughes as a contributor,' the source claimed.

'When [Fox] refused to do, knowing that the two had a consensual affair, Hughes shopped a draft complaint along with her story to the LA Times.

'Payne was suspended and reinstated after the evidence showed that he and Hughes had a consensual affair.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-says-Fox-host-Charles-Payne-RAPED-her.html

In media res is not a good approach to writing an OP.

Black guys have never had it so good.

I am born in wrong time and wrong skin color, mang

This is like the plot from To Kill A Mockingbird.

Man its not worth it, I could have banged out so many married white christian women when I was younger they would hit on me at a grocery store I worked at, asking me to help them with their groceries and asking if I were single, but I know cheating women they will avoid guilt at all possible cost and play the victim like this Scottie nell hughes. Plus I have morals, I wouldn't want to be cheated on so I don't mess with married or taken women period

If this was the 1930-40s in the south this black man would be lynched, so many white women cried rape during those times to avoid public shaming for craving black dick. Innocent men died.

They have so many images of this Nell Hughes smiling happy around this guy Charles Payne, she didnt fear for her life what she fears now is that she got caught and exposed and is now trying to lie, not very christianlike of her, just own up to waht you did and ask for forgiveness.

Dumb bitch, there is nothing wrong with wanting dick, don't try and ruin someone's life because you are a slut.

Also, fuck her.

I hope the brother sues her for all she is worth. She'll be turning tricks by the end of the year, hopefully.

"Skin glistening and smelling of coconut." LMAO

You have to fuck the shit out of your lady or someone else will

Wasn't the woman who claimed she was raped by the black man in that book actually raped by her father?

Maybe not entirely like the plot, then.

In To Kill a Mockingbird, the daughter makes advances on the black man trying to get at that bbc. The father walks in while this is happening and, realizing his daughter desires a black man, beats her up. She later lies and says the black man beat her and tried to rape her. Eventually the black man is hanged. It is another story of a woman destroying a man's life with lies.

I wish her all the best -

A nasty divorce, a countersuit, a hefty fine and some time behind bars.

in america it seems so. every other day on this forum i see some weirdo white guy talking about asian penises and 'big black dicks' or "BBC". And what you know even today someone make thread in war room talking about black genitalia and it being 'big'.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...o-has-been-enjoying-some-big-black-d.3689965/

<36>

like something in your guys water that makes you fucking weirdos or maybe this forum just filled with gays or bisexuals but i also notice it on a bodybuilding forum but to lesser degree.
Man its not worth it, I could have banged out so many married white christian women when I was younger they would hit on me at a grocery store I worked at, asking me to help them with their groceries and asking if I were single, but I know cheating women they will avoid guilt at all possible cost and play the victim like this Scottie nell hughes. Plus I have morals, I wouldn't want to be cheated on so I don't mess with married or taken women period

If this was the 1930-40s in the south this black man would be lynched, so many white women cried rape during those times to avoid public shaming for craving black dick. Innocent men died.

They have so many images of this Nell Hughes smiling happy around this guy Charles Payne, she didnt fear for her life what she fears now is that she got caught and exposed and is now trying to lie, not very christianlike of her, just own up to waht you did and ask for forgiveness.

but if you are not christian you go to hell where as they will be saved because they believe and stuff. This a funny story though.

Last edited:
She is so full of it, she got exposed as lying cheater, another good old southern Christian Conservative mother and wife, always boasting about her morals and how she was raised yet she was craving that brother, if this was the 1940s he would have been lynched

This is sad stuff you both had a consensual affair, Payne manned up and admit he cheated while you are trying to continue to play the good christian woman, claiming you were raped? yet this is the same woman who slams women who cheat and tells women that they know what they are doing, now she is trying to save face.

scottie-hughes-and-charles-payne.jpg

Look at the emails she sent does that sound like someone who was raped or coerced? also her husband is a Cuck, if she was raped years ago by this guy Charles Payne why didnt she say shit to him? come on man just stop.

4474F37400000578-0-image-m-20_1505781832428.jpg

The emails, obtained by the site from an unnamed source and supposedly verified by two separate sources, are all purportedly from Hughes to Payne.:

The first of them was sent at 10:31 on September 3, 2013 and is titled 'RE: Another sleepless night.'

It reads: 'You are going to need every once [sic] of energy if we are ever given the chance of lots of time and no commitments'.

The second, dated six minutes later, graphically recounts a dream that Hughes supposedly has of the pair together.

'Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,' it reads.

'Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks. Holding me to you.'

The third and final email, titled 'RE: Tell me about the problems,' is dated September 7, 2013.

It concerned interactions between the pair, according to Red Alert Politics, and read: 'That is the ideal way to start a Saturday or any day for that matter.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Scottie-Nell-Hughes-Charles-Payne-emails.html

They said that rather than refusing to investigate, Fox and Weiss did indeed make efforts, but that Hughes herself then declined to help.

'Hughes declined several requests to participate in an investigation by Fox News’s counsel (Paul Weiss), refusing to turn over all her emails, let alone to be interviewed,' they said.

The source said that the 'business solution' was also initially proposed by Hughes' side, not Weiss.

That happened 'after CNN ended its contract with her, and her lawyer began asking for a "business solution" to the allegations - demanding that [Fox] hire Hughes as a contributor,' the source claimed.

'When [Fox] refused to do, knowing that the two had a consensual affair, Hughes shopped a draft complaint along with her story to the LA Times.

'Payne was suspended and reinstated after the evidence showed that he and Hughes had a consensual affair.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-says-Fox-host-Charles-Payne-RAPED-her.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back