I'd like to see miesha unretire and fight cyborg after giving birth

That's a massacre waiting to happen

The future bastard/bastete would be proud of her, fake titty swing slam KO. :sniper:

I'd like to make future babies with Miesha and retire as a cyborg.

Miesha doesn't has her fighting spirit anymore. She'll quit after a few punches, as she did against Raquel.

Tate would get violated in the cage with Cyborg, seriously she would be hurt very badly, she is maybe the most overrated fighter of all time due to the virgins on here who like to who whip their skippy over dat ass and fake titties and equate that with actual fighting talent.

You saw Miesha’s exit fight vs. Pennington, right?

You think it would go better against Cyborg?

Yeah she can eat the placenta on the way into the cage.
What the hell is wrong with you?

I see her being competitive, Especially if cyborg loses an edge due to age.
women don't "lose an edge due to age"

as females age, their testosterone levels increase. this is the opposite of men. It explains why older women normally have higher sex drives than their younger counterparts.

if anything, cyborg will get scarier as she ages.

nah Miesha is a scrappy fighter who comes forward constantly she would get violently knocked out in the first.

Tate is on to better things in life.

Creating life.

The ultimate accomplishment.

I'm sure Cyborg would be down to fight her while Miesha's actually having the baby.

I initially read unretire as urinate and thought wtf is wrong with you guys lol.

I read this as "I'd like to see miesha urinate..."

{<redford}

I do not..Meisha able to walk away with her looks intact and has a career in the UFC tonight studios if she wanted plus her own projects going on.smart and good looking gal.I saw the way she was taking punches against Nunes ----- no reason to come back and get fucking mollywhopped by the borg.

I dunno....she'd probably be tired and have ddifficulty moving around.....

Back