Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

Definitely. My fav console of that era. Awesome graphics and hardly any loading times. PS2 also had some great games but the first Xbox was a piece of shit.

Gamecube had Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart DD, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and lots others.
Can’t forget Smash Bros.

Does Conor change tires in his spare time? His fingernails and hands are always filthy.

Besides the obvious subjectivity of your claim, there's nothing wrong with how it looks other than the fact you can't afford it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh threads like these are gold, there's always at least one dipshit providing some incredible quotes.

I just asked 12 rich people, all of them said it looks stupid because it looks stupid. If that tracksuit cost 20 dollars would we still all be claiming it looks stupid because we can't afford it? Or is there a possibility.... it's gaudy and very closely resembles a symbol for a videogame platform, and that's why we're saying it looks stupid?

You're basically doing what he wants you to do, Rich people who wear expensive clothes love when people that can't afford what they wear, criticize it.

You're a really smart fellow and definitely rich. If there's anything all wealthy people know, it's that wasting money on useless things to make people talk crap about you is the best way to live.

Beats being a Sherdogger though, I'll tell you that much.

....said the sherdogger.

Thanks for the laughs. I love when clowns show up to parties.

And you say I'm the idiot, you're spewing high school level vitriol because I understand how some rich people spend their money.

Lol what i posted is not even close to vitriol, why do you feel so threatened?

Theres nothing to understand, you can be an attention whore with almost any budget. Do you honestly feel like you have some special insight here into a small man in a niche sport trying to stay relevant while hes too scared to fight anyone? Did you use a crystal ball to look into his mind? Lol my goodness

Conor will lose his lw belt then drop down to fw for a title shot ..

maybe milk the rematch if possible..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh threads like these are gold, there's always at least one dipshit providing some incredible quotes.

I just asked 12 rich people, all of them said it looks stupid because it looks stupid. If that tracksuit cost 20 dollars would we still all be claiming it looks stupid because we can't afford it? Or is there a possibility.... it's gaudy and very closely resembles a symbol for a videogame platform, and that's why we're saying it looks stupid?

You're a really smart fellow and definitely rich. If there's anything all wealthy people know, it's that wasting money on useless things to make people talk crap about you is the best way to live.

....said the sherdogger.

Thanks for the laughs. I love when clowns show up to parties.

Anytime sweet heart, I'm here all night <13>

Lol what i posted is not even close to vitriol, why do you feel so threatened?

Theres nothing to understand, you can be an attention whore with almost any budget. Do you honestly feel like you have some special insight here into a small man in a niche sport trying to stay relevant while hes too scared to fight anyone? Did you use a crystal ball to look into his mind? Lol my goodness

Lol, If i'm the one getting frightened, you and your boy are getting worked here, is it so easy to trigger some of the people on here? Didn't know the sensitive people came out to play, but it's okay, I know how to handle sensitive people.

You are laughing, but that suit cost him over 10K. It is an original creation... Jokes aside, he seems quite genuine and nice when casually hanging around.

You say that like it makes it any better.
<36>

Last edited:
If only I knew having a different opinion would trigger so many people, since he talked to 12 rich people, he's talked to them all, and his 12 people are the determining factor? Makes sense, god I love Sherdoggers like him. Thank god they've created a place for special snowflakes like him and his friend.

Conors had that outfit since he was 16, when the GameCube finally came to Ireland.

Back