NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd suck for fans, but honestly it'd be even crazier if he got the money he wanted. I wouldn't want to pay him...
I just remembered what he wanted. He wanted to be the top paid RB and #2 WR money combined right?

Matt Miller says Niners should get AR-15 + Bell. Seems like way too much money to spend, but it's not my money so YOLO. See you in the SB

Per Sherdog, officiating will improve for one particular team.

I have a feeling it just might be more then Sherdog holding those same sentiments.

I think Bell is right to want to be the highest paid RB in the League, but if he wants to play hardball then he can enjoy his 20 million on whatever shitty team he lands on.

Whoa, Peter King linking Josh Allen to the Browns!

giphy.gif

I hope so. Gives the Giant the real #1 pick.

I think Bell is right to want to be the highest paid RB in the League, but if he wants to play hardball then he can enjoy his 20 million on whatever shitty team he lands on.

49ers have the cap for it. I'd love to see him with Jimmy G and Shanahan.

Glad that Pete finally fired Cables shitty ass.

Matt Miller says Niners should get AR-15 + Bell. Seems like way too much money to spend, but it's not my money so YOLO. See you in the SB
Are the Steelers not going to franchise Bell again?

He should threaten to sit out the next game imo.
This. What will his franchise tag pay him this year? 15 million? If he does hold out he should just sign and play the min amount of games needed.

This. What will his franchise tag pay him this year? 15 million? If he does hold out he should just sign and play the min amount of games needed.
I mean, what hes asking is hilariously amusing, but can you imagine someone sitting out a Yoffs game as contract leverage?

That said, I cant think of much else that would turn away potential teams the way that would.

If he has balls he’s sit out the playoff for sure.
Some people might consider bringing up contract negotiations before a playoff game even more of a distraction than going on a trip during their time off.

Lmao at sitting out a yoffs game. Solid way to doom himself to some desperate shitty team

Steelers are projected at only 2.7 mil in cap space, so they have to cut some performers anyway.
Haden most likely (11mil).
Mike Mitchell (8mil)
Their O & D liners take up most of the cap.(DeCastro,Pouncey,Tuitt,Heyward).
They might even cut Shazier after almost paralyzing himself for the Team.

I'm in the "you can find RBs almost anywhere" camp.They should let Bell hit the market and draft one in the 2nd or 3rd

I mean, what hes asking is hilariously amusing, but can you imagine someone sitting out a Yoffs game as contract leverage?

That said, I cant think of much else that would turn away potential teams the way that would.

Todd Bell was a pro bowler in 1984 and arguably the best player on the Bears defense. He sat out the super bowl '85 season over a contract dispute LMAO. think about that. The best defensive player the Bears had didn't even play the '85 season.

Bell went with Buddy Ryan to the Eagles, moved to linebacker and his career fizzled out. Dead at 46 (ironically) of a heart attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back