Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

I could take a nasty deuce, wipe my ass; and it would still look better than that tracksuit.

Where can I buy 3 pairs? 2 spare for when I wear out the other one.

Conor-McGregor-Gucci-tee-768x768.jpg

Anyone who doesn't like that shirt is probably fat and sloppy.

Gucci makes some slick clothing.

WTF?!

Looks like the Nintendo Gamecube logo.

(Cliffs: Conor rented Irish knackerhole funfair "Funderland" for just him and his friends)

sport-preview-conor-mcgregor-funderland.jpg

latest

Dana will move Conor up to the number 1 pound for pound spot if he sees this.

I would gladly pay ten grand not to wear that.
You can have all the money in the world but at the end of the day a total twat will be a total twat...
Looks like some knockoff from bury new road...
I know, I though it was clear I was not serious...

his clothes cost him nothing, he is paid to wear certain labels, like most high end celebs. become media savvy before posting. thank you
You Irish? You mad? You have that same pijama at home? Why so mad, trying to understand!?

That's a strong word, but like I said, if you had money to blow like he does, you wouldn't look at clothes that way, it's a middle class, medium income kind of mind set to look at extravagant clothing designs and call them stupid. You can't afford it so the idea of wearing let alone spending money on something that looks like that is bizarre. Besides the obvious subjectivity of your claim, there's nothing wrong with how it looks other than the fact you can't afford it, so the way you rationalize it, is that it's "retarded". It's suppose to garner attention, raise eyebrows, and as you provided, name calling, it's a sign of status from a man who has "fuck you" money, like Gucci, it's for status.

You're basically doing what he wants you to do, Rich people who wear expensive clothes love when people that can't afford what they wear, criticize it.

What a load of utter drivel.

Just because someone is rich, doesn't immediately change their taste and give them an insatiable longing for garish, ostentatious, overpriced clothes.

That's reserved for just a select few nouveau riche try hard twats like Conor.

Jesus christ, look at Mark Zuckerburg, he has enough money to buy and sell Pillowfists McGregory and his entire family hundreds of times over, and he dresses in regular, understated attire because that's obviously what he likes.

Mark_Zuckerberg_in_Prague_2013.jpg

Back