uma vs ring to cage japanese style

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im torn between these anyone have experience with both? cost the same price basically i love winning style gloves o i am geared towards the ring to cage cause i cant put out 200+ for gloves atm so with that said what are your opinions

also do you think that grant gloves will ever go down in price? i cant see how they make money charging 700 dollars for a pair only professionals are gonna pay that

I would go with custom UMA.

R2C seems to be having some inconstancy with the C17 lately.

im torn between these anyone have experience with both? cost the same price basically i love winning style gloves o i am geared towards the ring to cage cause i cant put out 200+ for gloves atm so with that said what are your opinions

also do you think that grant gloves will ever go down in price? i cant see how they make money charging 700 dollars for a pair only professionals are gonna pay that

Grant gloves are that expensive because they're the choice of professionals. Yes they're overly expensive and no they aren't going to come down in price until professionals stop wearing them. Grant gloves aren't exactly training gloves I know some people use them for training but they're mostly fight gloves so unless you're wearing them in a fight what is the point?

Grant gloves are that expensive because they're the choice of professionals. Yes they're overly expensive and no they aren't going to come down in price until professionals stop wearing them. Grant gloves aren't exactly training gloves I know some people use them for training but they're mostly fight gloves so unless you're wearing them in a fight what is the point?
guess so man id love to get a pair of green winnings if only they were 220 instead of 380

{<huh}But Grant does make training gloves, Bro..

s-l300.jpg

s-l1600-137__90816.1504728214.1280.1280.jpg

Never seen a $700 pair of grant training gloves, they're like what $450ish?

I think stock colors are around $350. Custom is a lot more. I still have my Grants from the Ringside Days. Yeah, I'm not going to pay that much for Grants. The fight gloves are nice I use those more than the trainers. But the Nylon liner wears out after awhile. I have an older pair of trainers in 12 oz and another Custom in 14 oz. plus 2 pairs of 10 oz fight gloves. I might have more but those are the ones I use.

Last edited:
I would go with custom UMA.

R2C seems to be having some inconstancy with the C17 lately.
what makes you say that ?? Not trolling..... just asking because I have been happy with the three pairs that I've got..... last time I bought a pair was about a year ago

what makes you say that ?? Not trolling..... just asking because I have been happy with the three pairs that I've got..... last time I bought a pair was about a year ago

From comments here on Sherdog and the pair I got. There was also a problem with the lining ripping if I recall. I love R2C product usually. Been very happy in the past.

For same price, I would go with custom UMA tho.

Back