how would ratings be...

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
if conor fought khabib on fox?

i say at least 4m in the us.

Who knows? Its obviously a PPV fight.

Never happens on fox UFC makes way more with that on PPV.

1.5-2.5 million depending on how well the promotion goes.

20M on free TV. Conor did fucking 4 at $100 a PPV in the US - for free? 20-50, it would be superbowl+ numbers.

A small community college will have a basketball game go into OT before event, UFC will take a back seat we'd miss it completely.

I misread it and thought it asked how rapings would be, so I'll answer that: I believe that rapings would be at an all time high due to Conor fans pulling their puds during the prefight show, the prelims, and all the way up Conor entering the octagon. During his walk out, his fans will edge until the brink of cumming, but slow down for the dream of him getting another flash k.o. Most will be hoarse from screaming his name as they stroke like a carpenter sanding a 4 inch dowel. Most will have preseminal fluid on the tip during the stare down...as they glare at his crotch and his gorilla tattoo wishing it was their face on his chest. As the opening bell rings, the massive toss off party will hit a furious pace and then suddenly wane as Khabib ragdolls Connie and pounds him into oblivion. As McGregor gets bloodied up and calks for his mammy, his coach, and a pair of red panties to wipe the blood from his eyes and nose, he will verbally tap, but Khabib will punch him 3 more times just because he can. This where Conor's fans begin their raping. Due to the pent up frustration and disbelief, no teddy bear, no pet, no pillows, no jello mold will he safe from their angry little dongs as they lay waste to their dreams and hopes for coming on to Sherdog and crowing like roosters as their false idol has been exposed. Then they delete their accounts, create new ones and wait for the next snake oil salesman to suck them in again.
1513413464598.jpg

I misread it and thought it asked how rapings would be, so I'll answer that: I believe that rapings would be at an all time high due to Conor fans pulling their puds during the prefight show, the prelims, and all the way up Conor entering the octagon. During his walk out, his fans will edge until the brink of cumming, but slow down for the dream of him getting another flash k.o. Most will be hoarse from screaming his name as they stroke like a carpenter sanding a 4 inch dowel. Most will have preseminal fluid on the tip during the stare down...as they glare at his crotch and his gorilla tattoo wishing it was their face on his chest. As the opening bell rings, the massive toss off party will hit a furious pace and then suddenly wane as Khabib ragdolls Connie and pounds him into oblivion. As McGregor gets bloodied up and calks for his mammy, his coach, and a pair of red panties to wipe the blood from his eyes and nose, he will verbally tap, but Khabib will punch him 3 more times just because he can. This where Conor's fans begin their raping. Due to the pent up frustration and disbelief, no teddy bear, no pet, no pillows, no jello mold will he safe from their angry little dongs as they lay waste to their dreams and hopes for coming on to Sherdog and crowing like roosters as their false idol has been exposed. Then they delete their accounts, create new ones and wait for the next snake oil salesman to suck them in again.
View attachment 323573
Thanks dude, that had me rolling. "Angry little dongs" LMAO
I appreciate the Lahey pic, too

Didn't the very first UFC on Fox do 6 million which was Cain vs JDS? I think I remember right, maybe not. It feels like a long time ago.

Think about how many people stream TS

You are wayyyy off lol

View attachment 323573

Haters call Conor fans "nut huggers" yet they're the ones who sexualize everything

<bball1>

View attachment 323573
Fuck bro. You had me lol'ing. But your level of detail also disturbs me a little

Haters call Conor fans "nut huggers" yet they're the ones who sexualize everything

<bball1>
All fanboys are nuthuggers...unless you're so focused, obsessed andcentered on Conor that you truly believe that the term can only refer to his fans...
1491163096523.jpg

All fanboys are nuthuggers...unless you're so focused, obsessed andcentered on Conor that you truly believe that the term can only refer to his fans...
View attachment 323599

I am far from a fanboy and yet I get called a "nut hugger" from Conor haters regularly. I never said the term was specific to hs fans. You're entire post makes no sense but neither does your gimmick.

The only way they'd give that fight away on Fox is if WME gets $400M a year when their contract is renewed.

Otherwise that's their max PPV buys for the year.

I am far from a fanboy and yet I get called a "nut hugger" from Conor haters regularly. I never said the term was specific to hs fans. You're entire post makes no sense but neither does your gimmick.
I have no gimmick, I just post whatever crosses my mind.
1512351580038.jpg

Back