The 2017 Shonuf Award - Mod of the Year - Winner: Arkridge

Who is the Best Mod of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to go with my ninja @Jackonfire, but watch your back @Valhoven came on strong the past few months. Coming for that belt!
Absolutely agree about @Valhoven . Its been great watching him work behind the scenes. He really does have a genuine appreciation for this site as well as the users. @Lethal has put in the work to make Sherdog great again and Val is making sure it stays great.

It is a preposterous blasphemy that Revo and PUO are not choice @ this poll

I refuse to vote

I don’t know any mods very well to be honest. However, 90% of my time here is spent in pbp discussions so I’ve gotta give it to jackonfire for taking over after shonuf.

Voted @Jackonfire , he always keeps the play by play running smooth and fun, and has a good sense of humor. Top Mod.

First of for @shonuf watching fights from above, and all those I lost personally or known in 2017

tenor.gif

Back 2 Pick a Mod Business

ZRX0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
F*K ME! Look at all them hitters on the best Mod list... IN the spirit of Shonuf and the PBP threads one of my fave hot spots when not out watching fights you can always find me IN the house @Jackonfire took the weight of making the PBP continue to be great again without missing a beat baby.

Honorable mentions these mad Mods much respect:

@Lethal, @Kung Fu Tze, @jeicex, @Slobodan, @Arkridge @Augustus Caesar , Hey where @TeTe @...?

Where you guys at am I always >
XvTF3XQ.gif

Last edited:
Its no surprise Shonuf would have dominated the poll in mod of the year, hes the first mod i would run to for any questions or concerns.

As far as who to vote for now...

<Fedor23>

Edit: I should clarify thats nothing against the other mods, but im sure most members have a mod they use when they need one and shonuf was my guy. Ended up voting kung fu. Seems like a cool guy, still need to get to know the rest of the mods better.

Last edited:
I voted for @Arkridge because he is a cool mod and very active.

@Augustus Caesar is also super awesome as well, he would get my second vote if I can vote twice.

Also RIP Shonuf once again. You will be missed.

Back