xtramob

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
tp-composite-alex-iwobi.jpg

903580814.jpg

nintchdbpict0003760091141-e1515674588135.jpg

AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones the prem thread GOAT, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

James Milner fanclub - Blockeybloke

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS, Blockeybloke

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B, Alexxx, East Stand Dabber, One True Revolver

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, Tules, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Fadeless

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123., Bubzeh

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless, K.A.D.A.F.I. DS7

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbeswe

Supporters list

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

International Teams:
Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless"
kevin-nash.jpg
DS8zKsFUMAE2UzS.jpg:large
DSlFsarW4AAv1xU.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So today's the big day @Tules!
Remember to eat 2-3 hours in advance for maximum performance.
Have you decided what t-shirt to wear?

Great fred
giphy.gif

deserves a great assist

200.gif

• Manchester United have followed up their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez with moves for Jamie Vardy and Javier Hernandez.
With Dybala, Hazard, Griezeman, Ozil and Moura all coming, no idea how they are all going to fit in.

Jose obviously looking to revolutionise the game with a 1-1-8 formation.
Unfortunately there's no way that they all stay fit. They're going to need to sign some cover.
tumblr_inline_mgxif0cMCg1qjoyi9_zps5a111542.gif~c200

So today's the big day @Tules!
Remember to eat 2-3 hours in advance for maximum performance.
Have you decided what t-shirt to wear?

lmao how did you know!?!? I didn't tell you once ;)

No I still haven't decided on the shirt yet loool

It's between my black P-Virus one and my white P-More one

lmao how did you know!?!? I didn't tell you once ;)

No I still haven't decided on the shirt yet loool

It's between my black P-Virus one and my white P-More one
never wear the shirt of the band youre seeing

@UltimateVictory

Loving you was dumb, dark and cheap
Loving you still takes shots at me
Loving you was sunshine, but then it poured
And I lost so much more than my senses
'Cause loving you had consequences

<2>

what a mellow choon. unreal.

lmao, allow it!

ok i'll wear my Pvirus one then hahaa. They're pretty much the same sort of bands anyway.

I wore my P-More one to the P-Virus show
l@nd0

https://www.altpress.com/features/entry/the_10_commandments_of_show_going

2. THOU SHALT NOT WEAR THE T-SHIRT OF THE BAND YOU ARE GOING TO SEE TO THE SHOW.
This one has been debated for ages, and the frequent counterargument from people who enjoy being wrong is, “If you go to a sporting event, you’d wear your team’s colors, wouldn’t you?” I sure would! You know why? Because that’s a competitive event. There are two teams trying to beat one another, and with each team comes its fans. Going to a show shouldn’t be a competition—it’s assumed that if you’re inside a dingy rock club on a Tuesday night in a bad part of town, you’re there for the same reason as everyone else is: to see the headliner. Use this opportunity to wear something other than that band’s logo on your chest. It doesn’t have to be another band’s T-shirt, either; I personally like wearing nerdy pro wrestling inside-joke tees. The reason being is because out of the 400 or so people present, you may only know a handful at best. Use your outfit as a way to connect with a stranger. If someone compliments you on what you’re wearing, that means you already have two things in common—your style and the band you’re about to see. Bam! New friend alert!

l@nd0

https://www.altpress.com/features/entry/the_10_commandments_of_show_going

2. THOU SHALT NOT WEAR THE T-SHIRT OF THE BAND YOU ARE GOING TO SEE TO THE SHOW.
This one has been debated for ages, and the frequent counterargument from people who enjoy being wrong is, “If you go to a sporting event, you’d wear your team’s colors, wouldn’t you?” I sure would! You know why? Because that’s a competitive event. There are two teams trying to beat one another, and with each team comes its fans. Going to a show shouldn’t be a competition—it’s assumed that if you’re inside a dingy rock club on a Tuesday night in a bad part of town, you’re there for the same reason as everyone else is: to see the headliner. Use this opportunity to wear something other than that band’s logo on your chest. It doesn’t have to be another band’s T-shirt, either; I personally like wearing nerdy pro wrestling inside-joke tees. The reason being is because out of the 400 or so people present, you may only know a handful at best. Use your outfit as a way to connect with a stranger. If someone compliments you on what you’re wearing, that means you already have two things in common—your style and the band you’re about to see. Bam! New friend alert!
<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back