Post some upbeat/happy songs

Get the entire "Life" album from the Cardigans. It's a pop masterpiece and super sugary. It's meant to be tongue in cheek but it's great.

@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ rtccccc (5cs) for life
<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>
Alright @Senzo Tanaka story time.

I was 17 and the cardigans were playing at the house of blues sunset. I just got my liscense and I knew nobody wanted to see the cardigans with me no juniors in high school were listening to the cardigans at age 17 in 2003. So I was like well fuck all of u I’ll go by myself. First time going to a concert by myself (now I do it about once a month)
Driving in LA, specifically sunset, sucks. And I just got my liscense so shit was a journey (lived an hour away from LA)
I make it to the venue and I’m in line and I realize I’m the only guy there fucking lolzzzzz (chick with attitude tour solid lineup)

So I’m waiting in line and the chick behind me in cargo pants is like yoooo what’s up who are you excited for (Liz phair is headlinder) and I’m like “uhh the cardigans”. I was awkward around the ladies at this age and this chick was like 25. Think about talking to a 25 year old at 17. She and her friend freak out and were like “us too!!! They are awesome”

So they totally were like this 17 year old male kid at the chicks with attitude concert prob feels out of place. So she was like that’s awesome u came are u by urself. I say yes sheepishly. Well then she says “no ur with us. “. These chicks were Fucking hot. So I’m like alright. They hang out with me all night just dancing all around me and talking to me. It was fucking great. They even bought me a drink but I was a pussy and just drank one. The one that first approached me was like “just crash at my place and have a few”. But I only had the one

The cardigans come on. I get this euphoric smile. This is it. The band I loved. The band I told everyone about when they were listening to korn and mocked me. And they fucking killed it while I dance with these two chicks the whole set. I got to about two concerts a month and this is still in my top three. I’ve also seen a camp live and that was great too

The show blew my mind. I get the number and email of the one that first approached me and remain email / social media buddies till this day and have met up a few times.

@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Minotauro Rex <Aug3>
<Aug3><Aug3>
And I have another cardigans story! Just ask @Count Zero

<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>

I was 17 and the cardigans were playing at the house of blues sunset. I just got my liscense and I knew nobody wanted to see the cardigans with me no juniors in high school were listening to the cardigans at age 17 in 2003. So I was like well fuck all of u I’ll go by myself. First time going to a concert by myself (now I do it about once a month)
Driving in LA, specifically sunset, sucks. And I just got my liscense so shit was a journey (lived an hour away from LA)
I make it to the venue and I’m in line and I realize I’m the only guy there fucking lolzzzzz (chick with attitude tour solid lineup)

So I’m waiting in line and the chick behind me in cargo pants is like yoooo what’s up who are you excited for (Liz phair is headlinder) and I’m like “uhh the cardigans”. I was awkward around the ladies at this age and this chick was like 25. Think about talking to a 25 year old at 17. She and her friend freak out and were like “us too!!! They are awesome”

So they totally were like this 17 year old male kid at the chicks with attitude concert prob feels out of place. So she was like that’s awesome u came are u by urself. I say yes sheepishly. Well then she says “no ur with us. “. These chicks were Fucking hot. So I’m like alright. They hang out with me all night just dancing all around me and talking to me. It was fucking great. They even bought me a drink but I was a pussy and just drank one. The one that first approached me was like “just crash at my place and have a few”. But I only had the one

The cardigans come on. I get this euphoric smile. This is it. The band I loved. The band I told everyone about when they were listening to korn and mocked me. And they fucking killed it while I dance with these two chicks the whole set. I got to about two concerts a month and this is still in my top three. I’ve also seen a camp live and that was great too

The show blew my mind. I get the number and email of the one that first approached me and remain email / social media buddies till this day and have met up a few times.

<Aug3><Aug3>
<Aug3>

<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>

<Aug3><Aug3>
<Oku04><Oku04>
<{1-69}><{1-69}>
<PandaHi75><PandaHi75>

How could I forget the Go Team? I feel like I'm in elementary school and watching Sesame Street when I listen to them. That's a good thing.

All of their albums are good but the first 3 are musts.

No, but I’m a Bret hart fan and I’ve been to Windsor. Why do you ask?

I was sure you were canadian with your mention of Len.

Canada was so proud of there 1 song theyve been apart of the Canadian Music Awards every year since.

Surprised someone outside Canada mentioned them.

I was sure you were canadian with your mention of Len.

Canada was so proud of there 1 song theyve been apart of the Canadian Music Awards every year since.

Surprised someone outside Canada mentioned them.
it’s an iconic song.

Back