Pic: Matt Hughes hanging with former foe Thiago Alves ahead of UFC St Louis

Wow, he has aged like 25 years! While it’s great to see him survive and walking around again it’s also sad to see the crash turn him into an old man as well.

I'm not sure which one of these guys have lost more weight. Seriously, Thiago used to be the Hulk!

Alves failed to make weight for this photo

For real. He better not bump into Serra looking like that...
Haha, funny. But in all seriousness, Serra comes off as such a cool dude in his podcasts. I'm sure he'd have the utmost respect.

Thats awesome, happy Matt is doing a lot better now

If that knee caught Hughes flush on the chin and not the chest he would have died. Watch his shoulder blade almost pop out of his body. <{danawhoah}>

hughes-vs-alves.jpg.gif

Two dope, dope motherfuckers.

If that knee caught Hughes flush on the chin and not the chest he would have died. Watch his shoulder blade almost pop out of his body. <{danawhoah}>

hughes-vs-alves.jpg.gif

Dude he got hit by a frickin train... I think he would survive a knee.

Awesome to see Hughes up and about. His family must be ecstatic.

UTF*

MATTY 1 - 0
Pacific Rail 0 - 1

(*utf - ultimate train fighting)

I’d be down to watch. It wouldn’t be a good scrap but fuck it, I watched Chael vs Wanderlei 9 years too late, i’d Watch this too.
It was a tasteful joke. C'mon man.

Bj Penn still got that bike ride though

He looks great. Amazing to think that a few months ago, we didn't know if he would survive, let alone walk, and now he's hanging out with buddies and going to fights. Next thing we know, Bellator will announce Hughes vs Renzo 2 later this year.
Matt is about as tough as they come for sure. Insert good ole JR line of "he's tougher than a 2$ steak"

Back