Open relationships

It is a seemingly more benign form of cuckoldry, but cuckoldry nonetheless.

I’m cool with hooking up with another couple as long as the other guy goes and fucks off somewhere else while my wife and I objectify his chick. :D

If i was the kind of guy that slays ass all the time.. Sure.

But im not. Dont get me wrong i do ok, but asuming this mystery girl im in an open relationship is remotely attractive.. She would be getting laid alot more than me.. And id probably get pissy

That's already happened a few times. My wife likes girls. Her only rule is that it has to be someone we'll never see again. It's still not an open relationship by any stretch.

I'm surprised she's cool with it because she's insanely jealous normally, but vacations always get interesting. She'll see a woman and ask what I think of her. If I approve, she'll tell me to wait there while she closes the deal. Then she'll wave me over and introduce me.

She would've been an awesome wing(wo)man when I was younger. I honestly don't know how she does it.

That sounds like a fantasy world.

Open relationships are just code for "We don't really care about one another on any sort of deep level, but we still like using each other for what we can each get out of this deal." It's just a form of selfishness that is mutually agreed upon by the participants in the relationship.

Couldn't do it. I dont even like sharing my food, let alone my pussy. If she would ask me about an open relationship, it would be game over. No use staying when she has that on her mind.

I don’t know why, but some guys get off on watching another guy plow their wife....I’m trying to understand the allure, I just can’t.

I don’t know why, but some guys get off on watching another guy plow their wife....I’m trying to understand the allure, I just can’t.
Neither do I, but be glad that you don't. Seems bit like understanding crazy. You have to be crazy to really understand it, right?

My wife likes women so she has free reign to pursue women and so do I. Sometimes together some times apart. 14 years together it works for us.

Monogamy is tougher imo it's a fools errand

Define relationship... There are a lot of people that are fuck buddies and screw other people, but there isn't much of a relationship attached to it.

I heard Neil Strauss talk about how most people who decide to have an open relationship end up breaking up fairly quickly. But I guess if both of you can get over the fact that your partner fucked some other person the first couple times.. you stop caring after a while no matter how many other people they sleep with and carry on long term. But finding two people that can get over those initial feelings is nearly impossible.

The best sort of relationship in my opinion. No strings, no expectations, complete honesty, the purest form of love.
I tried it once and I failed miserably at it because I was too much of a coward and too territorial, but I am in a different place now and would do it better now I think.

I've known a lot of people in open relationships over the years. It never works. Someone always gets attached, or only one of them is really into it. Or one of them is more charismatic than the other and is pulling more side pieces.

Monogamy doesn't work, but openly banging other people doesn't really work either.

<Fedor23>

My cousin proposed the idea of open marriage to her husband - he told me last year at a family get together. He seemed pretty pissed about it. It's fitting though because my cousin is a fucking head case and didn't give a shit about him to begin with, just married him for the shock value since he's like 15-20 years older than her.

I don't know what their status is now but I don't wanna know. All I know is she still has his last name and is messing with another guy and talks about him all the time. *shudder* Their kid is gonna be royally fucked up thinking he has two dads. Actually wait, the kid's already fucked up.

Would you be in one if you current partner or a future one said they wanted it or were open to it?

There are many kinds and rules people use to make it work, some never sleep with the same person twice, some got a dont ask dont tell policy and things like that.

Personally I dont think I could do it because I'd be worried that my (imaginary) partner would get pregnant with another guy or get a disease that she would then give to me.

Also I don't get much out of sex with someone I dont have feelings for, feels almost just like masturbating to me.

Though I will admit I dont got that much experience on the subject and I have never been in a relationship lasting longer than 6 months so never got bored of them physically.

What say you Mayberry?

Please explain the bolded part, there must be something you're doing wrong.

It's not worth it and can even bite you in the ass after the fact. Was seeing a girl for a couple weeks and she asked me my thoughts on open relationships. Should have kept my mouth shut because she's gone :(

Because you said you were interested and she wasnt?

I was in an open relationship about 16 years ago - my gf didn’t know but that’s another story. I’d say not sleeping with the same girl twice is a wise policy.

.. Are skanky and loveless things between people with low souls.

The end.

Back