I'd like to see miesha unretire and fight cyborg after giving birth

Screw it.....throw her in there now and test her maternal iinstinct......if she drops her hands to guard her body, instant highlight reel KO!

that's the old meisha you're thinking of. version 2.0 is already eating for two and would have to cut to get down to 145
That's not muscle she's going to gain. With her baby grown in her belly she can be as heavy as cyborg or a little heavier than Cyborg on fight night.

Found Bryan Caraway's Sherdog account.

Um No, she's not even big at 135 and Cyborg is huge for 145, the power and strength difference is way too big.
Just wait until shortly after she squeezes that Nunez out and I’d guess she’ll be close to 145...

no need for a camp, she’ll have that Lamaze cardio

That's not muscle she's going to gain. With her baby grown in her belly she can be as heavy as cyborg or a little heavier than Cyborg on fight night.
Just add a "no body shots" clause to the contract.

I do not..Meisha able to walk away with her looks intact and has a career in the UFC tonight studios if she wanted plus her own projects going on.smart and good looking gal.I saw the way she was taking punches against Nunes ----- no reason to come back and get fucking mollywhopped by the borg.
Dual weight champion. Its an exclusive club. She can dethrone the fighter that ronda ducked her entire career

Back