Invicta 27 - Kianzad vs Kaufman - Kansas City

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Invicta-FC-27-Kianzad-vs-Kaufman-64879

lTVBPnr1Qs2VbYA9gry5Tw.png

Pretty bare Invicta imo but I'll still watch, excited for the main event.

I'll be interested in the main event odds, Porto/Morais and Cummins/Alba odds as well. This may be a parlay event for me.

I'm eagerly awaiting odds. Have a few strong leans on these fights.

Invicta FC 27: Kianzad vs. Kaufman
JANUARY 13, 2018
Scottish Rite Temple | Kansas City, Missouri

Main Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 8PM ET)

Pannie Kianzad +185
Sarah Kaufman -265

Mariana Morais +260
Vanessa Porto -380

Sharon Jacobson -150
Ashley Nichols +110

Stephanie Alba +165
Ashley Cummins -215

Cheri Muraski +175
Brogan Sanchez -245

Need to watch tape.. have one lean on those lines... But hard to be confident...

I thought Kaufman would open waaaay close to evens, haha.

No bets yet. Hoping the girl I want to bet gets a better price than presently. Might not happen.

Need to watch tape.. have one lean on those lines... But hard to be confident...

I thought Kaufman would open waaaay close to evens, haha.

No bets yet. Hoping the girl I want to bet gets a better price than presently. Might not happen.

Close to even? Didnt Kianzad look horrible in her last fight? I like Kaufman here but unibet haven’t released odds yet.

Don't be put off by the Porto line. Lots of value still. I'm on at 1.22 big. Waiting for this line all week. 1.17 was in my range for a big play. grats to anyone who got the opener. Porto is a lot better everywhere. can't hang with Porto on the feet. Is going to try and clinch like she always does and go for judo style throws. Porto way better her tho as well and will be the one who gets the takedown. Morals doesn't even have much offence when she does get top control. Hasn't looked good against poor opponents. Gets back taken a lot from going for head arm throws. I don't see a path to victory unless Porto hasn't bothered to train or gets a freak injury. 0 Hail Mary sub threat to worry about. Ain't happening

888sport and William hill have :)

Unibet got Kaufman at 1.33 and that’s too juicy for me. Would take it at 1.45 isch. It’s stikl women’s mma so I don’t like betting favorites.

I have a decent read on Kianzad I think. Every time she looks good during the fight she's dressed up and hot at weight in, if she comes in looking like shit she probably feels like shit too. Used to be something of a fan (well I am a fan, but was more so when she was active with interviews and such) and she's been very open about depression issues and stuff like that so I'm guessing she's kind of wearing what she feels like a lot.

Vs some chick from Finland (fight that got her a titel and fast track to invicta)

pannie-kianzad-vs-eeva-siiskonen-at-cage-warriors-74-15-11-14.jpg

Vs Jessy-Jess (Win)

Pannie_Kianzad_Invicta_OK_Debut2.jpg

Vs Evinger (loss, but at least looked half decent for a bit)

Tonya-Evinger-vs-Pannie-Kianzad-weigh-440x250.jpg

Vs Pa'haloluwhoamIkiddingnotspellingthat (bad loss)

Pannie-Kianzad-vs-Raquel-Pa%27aluhi-January-13th-2017-2.jpg

My book doesn't have invicta odds, but I'm guessing I will watch it the day after or so anyway.

I'm a heavy chalk eater this time. I like the four top favorites, particularly the main & co-main to easily win. Took them all straight at the openers last night and the main & co-main parlayed together too. Only fight I have no idea yet is Muraski/Sanchez.

moraes last but one fight. not impressive and a poor opponent. v weak finish. porto ain't losing to a fence pusher

Last edited:
Happy to use kaufman as a leg anchored with a leg from ufc next night. Will play porto with her too small

Close to even? Didnt Kianzad look horrible in her last fight? I like Kaufman here but unibet haven’t released odds yet.

well the line didn't open there so irrelevant =P

alright, pulled the trigger on jacobson -175. she's a powerhouse for a lil girl. just got caught in a sub last time, kind of a miracle by robbins, but good on her. nichols is a canadian kickboxer.. who imo will be on her back fast. and jacobson can throw hands even if it does stay on the feet at times.

jacobson will definitely be the smaller fighter, but that won't matter when she takes nichols down, imo.

hard to go huge cause really, who da fook is nichols (very limited tape and no notable mma fights so far)

alright, pulled the trigger on jacobson -175. she's a powerhouse for a lil girl. just got caught in a sub last time, kind of a miracle by robbins, but good on her. nichols is a canadian kickboxer.. who imo will be on her back fast. and jacobson can throw hands even if it does stay on the feet at times.

jacobson will definitely be the smaller fighter, but that won't matter when she takes nichols down, imo.

hard to go huge cause really, who da fook is nichols (very limited tape and no notable mma fights so far)

Don't know much about Nichols but she is the #1 P4P girl in Canadian regional wmma.

Back