Miesha Tate, Johnny Nunez, Bryan Caraway

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bizarre love triangle? Evil Eddie Ecco breaks it down.

cue point 23m 1s

cliffnotes.jpg

It all started on the ultimate fighter. Everyone knew something was up. Did Miesha get pregnant while still with Caraway?

lol

kind of a kick in the dick for caraway but who cares

i actually like caraway more now for some reason

Bizarre love triangle? Evil Eddie Ecco breaks it down.

cue point 23m 1s

cliffnotes.jpg

It all started on the ultimate fighter. Everyone knew something was up. Did Miesha get pregnant while still with Caraway?

Bryan Cuckaway

Caraway can get a girl much hotter than Miesha. She is really hot for MMA, but Bryan should set his sights higher

I just found it crazy that she would choose Johnny Nunez of all people. There doesn't seem to be anything special about him at all. Never showed much personality of TUF, an average looking guy, and got owned in every TUF fight he had. Unless he dramatically improves he has little chance of getting into to the UFC let alone have UFC success.

I just found it crazy that she would choose Johnny Nunez of all people. There doesn't seem to be anything special about him at all. Never showed much personality of TUF, an average looking guy, and got owned in every TUF fight he had. Unless he dramatically improves he has little chance of getting into to the UFC let alone have UFC success.

So Miesha should only date top 5 guys hey.

Johnny Angel better do the right thing by Tate otherwise I can see a 911 domestic abuse call where Meisha puts it on Johnny angel.

She was broke up with Carraway a long time ago wtf is the love triangle about.
People are so bored till they sit there and think of a rumor to start. How about getting a statement from Tate herself would that not be the way to go instead of asking people who have never seen her in their life?

And then she puts on her Twitter or Instagram that this man makes me happier than any man ever has. Typical woman bullshit.

What the fuck is up with these women fighters?!

Rhonda cucked Schaub with Travis Browne... Now meisha with this dude...

These hoes aint loyal man

Well, at least Caraway tapped that yummy ass as many times as he wanted...

I think its strange people are projecting their cuck fantasies onto Caraway.

And then she puts on her Twitter or Instagram that this man makes me happier than any man ever has. Typical woman bullshit.
Even if I was Nunes I would have read that and been like “the fuck? You just publically dumped dude and you’re twisting the knife now?” Lost a lot of respect for Miesha after all this. Caraway didn’t deserve it.

Even if I was Nunes I would have read that and been like “the fuck? You just publically dumped dude and you’re twisting the knife now?” Lost a lot of respect for Miesha after all this. Caraway didn’t deserve it.

Yea but life goes on, you know.

Back