Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a fighter bashing thread, and also to be completely honest, who cares if some random person was blocked by a pro fighter on social media? That's certainly not threadworthy.

You insulted a fighter on his own private stream and were banned for it. What's the big deal?
It's a pretty big deal because it shows Rampage is a hypocrite. The guy makes fun of everyone but he can't take a mild ribbing from someone in his chat.

Lets not forget this is the same guy that constantly tormented a fighter on TUF by calling him titties.

It was thread worthy. It wasn't just senseless fighter bashing.

Can someone tell me why this thread was sent to the dump?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ed-to-be-alt-right-white-supremacist.3687209/

It had a legitimate source, there was nothing inflammatory about it, and there was only solid discussion happening in it. There was no infighting, bickering or other bullshit.

did someone complain about it? I can understand my last neo-Nazi thread being sent to the dump because it was pretty inflammatory and I could see how the mods would feel it was not worth the effort, but this thread was about a recent event and recent developments revealed by the FBI and had a legitimate discussion happening in it (with no ranting bullshit, which is unusual for the War Room).

Are anti- neo-Nazi threads just not an acceptable topic?

So why is my latest thread on wasteland? What rule I broke?fighter bashing? Nope because is not fighter bashing when you literally provide proof and is not even close to fighter bashing.
so please list a one rule that i broke

Last edited:
So why is my latest thread on wasteland? What rule I broke?fighter bashing? Nope because is not fighter bashing when you literally provide proof and is not even close to fighter bashing.
so please list a one rule that i broke
1 rule you broke? Fighter bashing. Yes, calling Anderson Silva "Anderoid" is fighter bashing, so Is making a thread to specifically discredit and bash a fighter.

1 rule you broke? Fighter bashing. Yes, calling Anderson Silva "Anderoid" is fighter bashing, so Is making a thread to specifically discredit and bash a fighter.
How is that fighter bashing? He literally got busted for steroid twice.and that thread wasn't even about Anderson silva steroid usage
"Criticism is fine, but flaming is not. Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing"
1: did I accused Anderson silva was a steroid user?no because he is a steroid user.its fact
2:how did my thread discredited Anderson silva?
so pls tell me why my thread is on wasteland when I didn't break any rule

Last edited:
Still no proper response,I need a mod to remove my thread from wasteland.like srsly I didn't broke a single rule and I prove it

Still no proper response,I need a mod to remove my thread from wasteland.like srsly I didn't broke a single rule and I prove it
You proved nothing. You had an interesting concept comparing Andersons stats pre/post USADA but if you can't see that you presented it in a way that was completely trying to discredit and bash him that's not my problem. His name is Anderson, not Anderoid.

Thread stays where it belongs, in the wasteland.

You proved nothing. You had an interesting concept comparing Andersons stats pre/post USADA but if you can't see that you presented it in a way that was completely trying to discredit and bash him that's not my problem. His name is Anderson, not Anderoid.

"https://web.archive.org/web/20131229050733/http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva?id=
Anderoid current striking defense is same as before he fought Weidman in the rematch(62%),before he fought Brunson, Diaz, bisping ,Cormier and before he broke his leg.this prove that the steroid cheat striking defense was never elite or great."
this is exactly what i wrote.no where implying that im trying to discredit anderson silva.if you think theres a part where i discredited anderson silva then pls point it out.if you cant tell me which part then thats your problem.you can't just say "ehhh if you cant see it then is not my problem" then i can easily reply with "if you cant see that im not trying to discredit anderson silva then is not my problem"
and im not trying to start an argument with you

also theres no rule imply that you can't discredit a fighter(because theres a level to it)

also theres no rule imply that you can't discredit a fighter.
You have a history of bashing fighters dating back to when you joined up, ALREADY having threads deleted because of bashing Anderson. You were even carded for bashing Cyborg calling her a man back in June. You know exactly what you're doing. Next time will result in double yellows. Have a good evening @3sumrock

You have a history of bashing fighters dating back to when you joined up, ALREADY having threads deleted because of bashing Anderson. You were even carded for bashing Cyborg calling her a man back in June. You know exactly what you're doing. Next time will result in double yellows. Have a good evening @3sumrock
doesnt matter what im doing back then.it matters what i did in my lastest thread which is nothing.also calling cyborg a male comment is not a thread so it has nothing to do with it
you literally dodge all my argument and proof.and basically what you're implying is you cant create a fighter criticism thread(which you can according to the forum rule).
"criticism is fine but flaming is not"
-rule
and again im not trying to start an argument.i respect you as a mod but i think theres no legit reason that my thread is on wasteland.

There was a thread about false allegations cases and we were having a discussion about it. I got side tracked with work, then went to sleep afterwards, woke up and now the whole thing is gone. There is no likes/quotes link in the notification.

Curios to know why it got deleted?

The thread turned into a flame war in the last few pages, and Mayberry has a lower tolerance for Flaming then other sections. Instead of carding multiple users, the Mod decided to delete the thread instead.

I dumped your thread. Your OP consisted of nothing but a quote from the abstract of a paper, and then a meme. There was no prompt for discussion, or really anything at all. Discussing science publications is fine, but at the very least you need some semblance of an argument, question, prompt, etc to facilitate that discussion. And that's in addition to following all the other forum guidelines. It's your responsibility as a thread starter to take care of this, otherwise they get dumped. It's also important to pay attention where you are making threads. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them before making a thread, as it can help save the pain and anguish of your content ending up in the ol trashcan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back