Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

I have never met a Palestinian, but I do have met and had a chat with many Israelis going for holiday in Thailand. Of all the worst/rude nations that have ever entered a thai-camp, (russians, chinese and israelis) the jews are the worst. They just think to high of them self, and to have a reasonable discussion about cause and effect about the conlfict that they indeed for the most part are responsible for, is just pointless. I know there are people from Israel that are pro-better relationship, but sadly I have never met any of them. Just arrogant soldiers going for holiday.

Last edited:
Just going to repost this lie par-for-the-coarse Palestinian propagandist narrative from the other thread. A picture of this career thug assaulting Israeli soldiers because she's a girl and can get away with it. Now she's called out on her BS and may have to spend time. I'm sure the Palestinian leadership will pay her handsomely while in prison (as proven by the one pic in the lower right hand corner)

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

It's how they progressed as a civilization throughout history.

Palestinians are armed with rocks, Israeli have tanks

Palestinians are alive because the Israeli are practicing restraint.

Anytime throughout history the weaker empire is completely killed off, women, children, animals anything.

Last edited:
I don't think there is any excuse for terrorism, however, often times, terrorism is a REACTION to perceived injustices.

So OP, I'll ask you the same question that I ask every pro-Israeli on these forums, and unfortunately never get an answer.

If Russians soldiers dropped into your neighborhood, Red Dawn style, and told you and your neighbors that they were taking back your comfy little home to give back to Native Americans, what would you do? Do you think Americans would just sit around while Russian tanks roamed American streets? Would you que up at 2hr long checkpoints just to get to work?

Let's extend this a little further and pretend that not only did they take your neighborhood, but started bulldozing the schools your children attend, and the hospitals your community utilizes. Let's also say, just for the hell of it, that this has been going on for years and years. You don't think Americans would start committing "terrorist" attacks against this occupying force?

Agreed any people with any balls are going to fight back, thinking of the conflict of good guys vs bad guys is overly simplistic. Same thing happened in Northern Ireland, the IRA didn't just form for no reason, you can't just treat a section of society like 2nd class citizens and expect no blow back.

Agreed any people with any balls are going to fight back, thinking of the conflict of good guys vs bad guys is overly simplistic. Same thing happened in Northern Ireland, the IRA didn't just form for no reason, you can't just treat a section of society like 2nd class citizens and expect no blow back.
Then it is not terrorism. You cannot call someone resisting a terrorist.

Then it is not terrorism. You cannot call someone resisting a terrorist.
One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, it all depends on your perspective. To the Britsish the IRA were terrorists, to the nationalists in Northern Ireland they were freedom fighters. Same is true in Palestine, The Basque country etc.

the world is more complicated than "who is good guy and who is the bad guy".

One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, it all depends on your perspective. To the Britsish the IRA were terrorists, to the nationalists in Northern Ireland they were freedom fighters. Same is true in Palestine, The Basque country etc.
I don't believe that truth is perspective dependent. Once you allow people to justify their actions on the basis of what is true or right according to their perspective, then we can never reach any solutions or reconciliations and truth will be whatever is fabricated within these opposing perspectives. We have a person and all the relevant facts about him. W have a claim about this person, that he is a terrorist. The claim that the person is a terrorist can have 1 truth value at a time. It cannot be both true and false at the same time. Perspectives can be wrong but claims cannot be true and false in the same respect and at one and the same time.

I don't believe that truth is perspective dependent. Once you allow people to justify their actions on the basis of what is true or right according to their perspective, then we can never reach any solutions or reconciliations and truth will be whatever is fabricated within these opposing perspectives. We have a person and all the relevant facts about him. W have a claim about this person, that he is a terrorist. The claim that the person is a terrorist can have 1 truth value at a time. It cannot be both true and false at the same time. Perspectives can be wrong but claims cannot be true and false in the same respect and at one and the same time.

Claims do not equal objective truths.

Claims do not equal objective truths.
Of course, claims (propositions or statements) are not the same things as the property of being true; the property of being true and the claim are different things (the redness of an apple and the apple are not one and the same thing, the former is the property of the latter).

Claims (propositions or statements) instantiate the property of being true or false, but not both at the same time. And when they do not instantiate either of the properties of being true or being false, then the claim is not a proposition but a statement, a meaningless one since it does not instantiate the property of being true or the property of being false.

If the Palestinian government had the "might," no, they would not allow a fictitious state, created by the West because Westerners couldn't trust themselves to stop killing Jews, to illegally occupy their territory.

The State of Israel was illegitimate from the get-go, but we're now in excess of 40 years of a bona fide internationally illegal occupation, and we keep excusing it on the basis of the Palestinians' resistance to it, even though causalities are being disproportionately suffered by the Palestinian people.

It's all so absurd how we have normalized this, and your feeble hypothetical justification kind of speaks to that absurdity. Also, and I say this as someone who rather likes you, your analogy about the kids sharing a room is one of the most profoundly stupid things I've read on here in some time.
I agree that his logic here is pretty silly but don't see how the state of Israel is significantly less legitimate than the state of Palestine. The area referred to as Palestine was for most of its existence under Ottoman rule considered a part of Ottoman-Syria with a brief period toward the end where Jerusalem and a few other towns were given special administrative status. The seeds of the modern Palestinian national identity were planted by the British with their creation of Mandatory Palestine but primarily in response to the Zionist settlement project. Without the Zionists that land could've just as easily been controlled by a Greater-Syria.

The actual definition of terrorism is political violence carried out by non-state actors, there's technically no value judgement there and the negative connotation is just that, connotation and not denotation. Political violence carried out for a just cause is still terrorism, its just become an ugly word so people don't want to call the terrorists they believe are fighting from the moral high ground terrorists.

Would be in favor of Israel "solving" the ME issue the same way?

At this point- yes.

I believe the zionists have already 'solved' the issue, meaning they will eventually displace, enslave, or murder all the palis, but they are doing it slowly. They keep taking land, strengthening the concentration camp infrastructure, and killing palis. In 50-80 years, Israel will have taken it all.

Might as well end the suffering of an entire people quickly.

Like others here who believe Muslims are in some huge conspiracy to take over the world through immigration, I believe Jews will take over the world by control of economics, medai, law, medicine etc.

In the end, the jews will solve the goy issue. Thankfully, the chosen people thus far in Canada and the US have been good masters.

At this point- yes.

I believe the zionists have already 'solved' the issue, meaning they will eventually displace, enslave, or murder all the palis, but they are doing it slowly. They keep taking land, strengthening the concentration camp infrastructure, and killing palis. In 50-80 years, Israel will have taken it all.

Like others here who believe Muslims are in some huge conspiracy to take over the world through immigration, I believe Jews will take over the world by control of economics, medai, law, medicine etc.

In the end, the jews will solve the goy issue. Thankfully, the chosen people thus far in Canada and the US have been good masters.

That's fair.

I have never met a Palestinian, but I do have met and had a chat with many Israelis going for holiday in Thailand. Of all the worst/rude nations that have ever entered a thai-camp, (russians, chinese and israelis) the jews are the worst. They just think to high of them self, and to have a reasonable discussion about cause and effect about the conlfict that they indeed for the most part are responsible for, is just pointless. I know there are people from Israel that are pro-better relationship, but sadly I have never met any of them. Just arrogant soldiers going for holiday.

All Jews aren't Israelis and all Israelis aren't Jews.

It's how they progressed as a civilization throughout history.

Palestinians are armed with rocks, Israeli have tanks

Palestinians are alive because the Israeli are practicing restraint.

Anytime throughout history the weaker empire is completely killed off, women, children, animals anything.

This is true. That's why the Prime Directive is such a good premise.

At this point- yes.

Lol at enslave or murder as if there is the remotest chance of that happen. Godwin's law seems to be your middle name along with chosen. Oh, I forgot goy.

Lol at enslave or murder as if there is the remotest chance of that happen. Godwin's law seems to be your middle name along with chosen. Oh, I forgot goy.
You are already a slave and you don't even know it.

I know right, its not like Israel has killed any civilians or controls their movements, their access to food, water, and medicine.

Back