Miesha Tate, Johnny Nunez, Bryan Caraway

I just found it crazy that she would choose Johnny Nunez of all people. There doesn't seem to be anything special about him at all. Never showed much personality of TUF, an average looking guy, and got owned in every TUF fight he had. Unless he dramatically improves he has little chance of getting into to the UFC let alone have UFC success.

Tate may just be that impressed with his ground game. Don't think she cares if he's a good fighter or not.

Even if I was Nunes I would have read that and been like “the fuck? You just publically dumped dude and you’re twisting the knife now?” Lost a lot of respect for Miesha after all this. Caraway didn’t deserve it.

Yep. It is not enough to move onto a new relationship and get pregnant. No she wants to make sure that her ex knows how happy she is publicly. Such bitchy bullshit.

I want a death match between Don Fry against Johnny Landscaper, winner gets the tits.

I just found it crazy that she would choose Johnny Nunez of all people. There doesn't seem to be anything special about him at all. Never showed much personality of TUF, an average looking guy, and got owned in every TUF fight he had. Unless he dramatically improves he has little chance of getting into to the UFC let alone have UFC success.
Probably has a 10" dick.

sounds like the start of the next legendary training camp

Clicking on a thread like this is like clicking on one of those "Earn six figures from home!" or "Personal Trainers Hate Him!" links.

And please let’s keep my pregnancy out of the media. Yes that’s why I released information on Instagram and Twitter. So private.

Why even post this?

Nothing new was detailed. Everyone already knows all of this.

Size matters

He's obviously swinging some major pipe.

Edit: some other perv had the exact same thought about a minute earlier.

Caraway has the "how taste my pee pee" advantage over Nunez.
Even funnier because Bryan and Nunez are friends/training partners at Extreme Couture, and Bryan is dating Cindy Dandois, who is friends with Miesha and almost signed her as her manager recently.

She was broke up with Carraway a long time ago wtf is the love triangle about.
People are so bored till they sit there and think of a rumor to start. How about getting a statement from Tate herself would that not be the way to go instead of asking people who have never seen her in their life?

She left him long time before getting pregnant; but only 2 months later after she left Bryan, itstarting to appear pictures of Johnny and Miesha together. Only two months to get pictures of them, if you count the time they may have taking it private, let's say 2 months; the result is that almost the same time she left him, started dating Johnny. Cucked? Yeah most certanly, if you date someone, first you "get to know" the person. They were fucking behind Bryan's back as per August/Sept 2016.

She left Bryan on Oct 12th, and the first picture of them together appeared on Dec 21th, when they traveled together to Michigan. Adn they were already travelling together. How long do you wait to get a woman to travel with you for the first time since started dating? (In my case, more than a year of dating)

Even funnier because Bryan and Nunez are friends/training partners at Extreme Couture, and Bryan is dating Cindy Dandois, who is friends with Miesha and almost signed her as her manager recently.

LEL. He's not dating Dandois! She's dating a latino/black man from Belgium.
And it's not almost signed, Dandois is managed by Miesha. How do you think she fought against Davis at UFC? That must be some of Dana's biggest regrets, to allow Miesha to bring her fighter and perform that way!

Bryan and Nunez are not friend, but they've even trained on the same tatami, as for Dec of 2017. Dunno if he knew about Miesha's pregnancy with his training partner, but I'm sure he knew about them being together.

He was totally "Icardeado".

Back