i decided to become a democrat sadly

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

So thread worthy. Thank you for your great relevation

RIP your soul

Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

Probably not the best place to announce this (or is it lol). But thanks for your honesty.

You don't have to become a Democrat just because you disagree with what the GOP is currently doing.

You don't have to become a Democrat just because you disagree with what the GOP is currently doing.
I am generally pretty conservative but for a number of reasons, mostly tax related, I can never join the Repubs. I thought of becoming a Dem when I was in college but I went to a couple of local Dem functions, including one with a future governor of the state. I observed that in private those Dems really believed the things that Repubs accused them off - though they would deny it in public. It turned me off to being a Dem, and I gradually became more conservative. Never registering in either party is an option. I give up my options during primaries but I missed getting fleas. If you belong to any group, in any area of life, it is difficult to not automatically default to the group position.

You aren't a "democrat". You aren't a member of a party until they are giving you political support and money. Don't think you are part of some club

I think this is a perfect example of the 2 party system being bad. TS doesnt feel either party represents his interests sufficiently and ends up supporting one he isnt confident about.

An idiot yes, but a democrat not necessarily so. You could go full democrat aka communist though.

I think this is a perfect example of the 2 party system being bad. TS doesnt feel either party represents his interests sufficiently and ends up supporting one he isnt confident about.

That's a good point.

In todays day and age I think the most responsible thing to do is just identify as an independent and believe what you want

Be Independant.

You should vote for the best person for the job, regardless of what team they identify with.

Bernie isn't a Democrat anyway, is he?

You should vote for the best person for the job, regardless of what team they identify with.

Bernie isn't a Democrat anyway, is he?

He's not, he just ran as a democrat. It was the only reason I registered with a party that year, to get him on the ticket instead of Clinton. But dem's da breaks.

Cool. Now you can spend other peoples money and give away their rights.

Back