LOL this fmr FOX chick Scottie Nell Hughes is full of it, claims the black guy raped her BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee Payne is dicking down every uptight "family values" FOX woman.

Their husbands have to get suspicious after seeing

POOH_01_0_019_00_PUB_COMP_V01_0045.jpg

Cliffs: I'd fuck me.
giphy.gif

Nah she is down with the lifestyle, just didnt want it to come out.

Now instead of worry and disease free cuckoldry, she and her husband are gonna be forced to gamble on the dick they choose.

Subject matter expert

.. but I know cheating women they will avoid guilt at all possible cost and play the victim like this Scottie nell hughes.
I knew a teenage girl who used to hitchhike, with another girl, to a college where they would be banged by a dozen or so guys (sometimes including staff/professors). Apparently this was filmed too. When this came to light, she claimed that she was forced to have sex on multiple dates with dozens of men (20 miles from her home). She appeared on a national tabloid news show as a victim. I'm not defending statutory rape but most victims do not hitchhike 20 miles to get raped by a dozen guys - and bring a friend.

Her mother used to imply that my wife was a slut because she had a single streak of hair dyed blue that she could completely conceal or not under her very long and thick hair.

Last edited:
so he's still with her lol .. these are recent pictures .. nevermind, this guy is an actual cuck .. probably enjoyed her cheating on him .. lol@at the caption on the last one

She is in damage control mode, they did a study that women who constantly post pics of their husband, and say how much they are in love and like posting tons of selfies and stuff are using that as a distraction thinking it can mask their true nature that they want to and will cheat.

Its a sociopath tactic apparently.

what do you mean not always lol .. a strong chin, jawline = masculine .. that's the goal for a man .. if you have a weak chin and jawline and were to acquire a strong chin and jawline, it would only make you look better to whatever degree

yeah a square jaw is a factor in beauty for males, it dosn't have to be long or huge but square and proportion and even

Men like this are not consider attractive at all it represents weak genetics
1397842605841.jpg

Before-Surgery-Side-6714D-e1479072690616-1024x768.jpg

Now compare them to someone like Depp with a proportionate square jaw not big not small
large.jpg

depp-jawline-johnny-johnnydepp-Favim.com-2619106.jpg

Black people got Sherfront shook lmao.

Sorry guys, your women like the pipe. Don't blame us for your inadequacies.

this forum dislikes african blacks but loves african americans and jamaicans. look at my post on first page. This forum is obessed with color of some men's penises and it being 'big'. It always the American and Anglo white guys to obsess with 'Bbc'.
If you were winning, you wouldn't be the face of impotent rage.

That's the problem with incels doggie, you can be as blustery as you want, but the lack of good good makes you bitter. You can play hard all you want, but if you're lashing out at other men because you don't get any play, it's like a stench that you just can't wipe off.

But hey, it's the womens' fault, and it's the black peoples' fault, it's DEFINITELY not the derptron literally talking about chaining them up and instilling some "virtue" in them. Have some self respect.

He is actually telling the truth I can verify ive talk to him by messages. He has several kids from different women and is not' paying out the ass. He is far from cucked or sexless

She is so full of it, she got exposed as lying cheater, another good old southern Christian Conservative mother and wife, always boasting about her morals and how she was raised yet she was craving that brother, if this was the 1940s he would have been lynched

This is sad stuff you both had a consensual affair, Payne manned up and admit he cheated while you are trying to continue to play the good christian woman, claiming you were raped? yet this is the same woman who slams women who cheat and tells women that they know what they are doing, now she is trying to save face.

scottie-hughes-and-charles-payne.jpg

Look at the emails she sent does that sound like someone who was raped or coerced? also her husband is a Cuck, if she was raped years ago by this guy Charles Payne why didnt she say shit to him? come on man just stop.

4474F37400000578-0-image-m-20_1505781832428.jpg

The emails, obtained by the site from an unnamed source and supposedly verified by two separate sources, are all purportedly from Hughes to Payne.:

The first of them was sent at 10:31 on September 3, 2013 and is titled 'RE: Another sleepless night.'

It reads: 'You are going to need every once [sic] of energy if we are ever given the chance of lots of time and no commitments'.

The second, dated six minutes later, graphically recounts a dream that Hughes supposedly has of the pair together.

'Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,' it reads.

'Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks. Holding me to you.'

The third and final email, titled 'RE: Tell me about the problems,' is dated September 7, 2013.

It concerned interactions between the pair, according to Red Alert Politics, and read: 'That is the ideal way to start a Saturday or any day for that matter.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Scottie-Nell-Hughes-Charles-Payne-emails.html

They said that rather than refusing to investigate, Fox and Weiss did indeed make efforts, but that Hughes herself then declined to help.

'Hughes declined several requests to participate in an investigation by Fox News’s counsel (Paul Weiss), refusing to turn over all her emails, let alone to be interviewed,' they said.

The source said that the 'business solution' was also initially proposed by Hughes' side, not Weiss.

That happened 'after CNN ended its contract with her, and her lawyer began asking for a "business solution" to the allegations - demanding that [Fox] hire Hughes as a contributor,' the source claimed.

'When [Fox] refused to do, knowing that the two had a consensual affair, Hughes shopped a draft complaint along with her story to the LA Times.

'Payne was suspended and reinstated after the evidence showed that he and Hughes had a consensual affair.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-says-Fox-host-Charles-Payne-RAPED-her.html

A false rape accusation should be death penalty.

She could have ruined this man's life, her's should now be taken away.

I think we can all agree that the world would be a better place if @Amerikuracana showed some fucking modesty and stopped pumping little brats out with all those hoes

haha im hoping yall are trolling but a lot of yall are exposing yourself as racist pieces of shit they way yall are talking about white men. you guys are either closeted gays or have some deep seeded hatred for white guys. i'd hate to see how yall react when you see all these fine rich black women are with white guys haha

lol she looks more masculine than him .. impressive chin and jawline .. again just another case of the husband not taking care of business .. these guys will never learn
Probably has twice the T levels of her husband.
so he's still with her lol .. these are recent pictures .. nevermind, this guy is an actual cuck .. probably enjoyed her cheating on him .. lol@at the caption on the last one

When there are kids in the equation forgiveness for cheating makes sense IMO.
Lol what the hell?

That would make sense if Rome and Greece never existed. And since they did, i'm gonna have to say that none of that shit makes any sense.

Why do you hate muslims so much? You're way more in line with Sharia Law than any other liberal society in the history of the world. They should be your boys based on what you apparently believe.
Athenian women were very much controlled for the purpose of limiting their sexuality. Athenian citizenship was very exclusive and only for full blooded Athenians so female sexuality was limited to prevent them from reproducing with outsiders. They were even kept in harems and veiled. We sweep this under the rug because those things are associated with the Oriental other and conflicts with our romanticized view of the Ancient Greeks, Athenians in particular, as forefathers of the West. But in reality Athenian women had far fewer rights and privileges than Muslim women.

Probably has twice the T levels of her husband.

Athenian women were very much controlled for the purpose of limiting their sexuality. Athenian citizenship was very exclusive and only for full blooded Athenians so female sexuality was limited to prevent them from reproducing with outsiders. They were even kept in harems and veiled. We sweep this under the rug because those things are associated with the Oriental other and conflicts with our romanticized view of the Ancient Greeks, Athenians in particular, as forefathers of the West. But in reality Athenian women had far fewer rights and privileges than Muslim women.
I never heard that before. :O

She is in damage control mode, they did a study that women who constantly post pics of their husband, and say how much they are in love and like posting tons of selfies and stuff are using that as a distraction thinking it can mask their true nature that they want to and will cheat.

Its a sociopath tactic apparently.

yeah I've always wondered about that .. these couples where the woman is constantly posting shots of herself with the husband and being all lovey dovey .. 'trying too hard' .. so I guess that study confirms what I was thinking .. I think it's usually either she's ho'ing around or they are just not as happy as it seems in the pictures or it's the complete opposite and they're always having problems

Last edited:
yeah a square jaw is a factor in beauty for males, it dosn't have to be long or huge but square and proportion and even

Men like this are not consider attractive at all it represents weak genetics
1397842605841.jpg

Before-Surgery-Side-6714D-e1479072690616-1024x768.jpg

Now compare them to someone like Depp with a proportionate square jaw not big not small
large.jpg

depp-jawline-johnny-johnnydepp-Favim.com-2619106.jpg

exactly .. there's a reason women swooned for depp back in his prime .. that facial structure had something to do with it .. those first two guys are fucked .. they're gonna have to make lots of money lol

lol na fuck that .. plenty of kids of divorced parents .. they turn out just fine .. how can any self respecting man go to bed with and kiss his wife knowing she was slurping on some other guy's cock behind his back .. ridiculous .. that guy is a cuckold or a weak bitch .. either or

lol na fuck that .. plenty of kids of divorced parents .. they turn out just fine .. how can any self respecting man go to bed with and kiss his wife knowing she was slurping on some other guy's cock behind his back .. ridiculous .. that guy is a cuckold or a weak bitch .. either or
Divorce isn't the worst thing to happen to a kid but it does have negative consequences, especially for younger kids. higher instances of behavior issues and whatnot in addition to an increased likelihood of divorce themselves.

Whether or not divorce is warranted depends on the extent of the adultery IMO. If its a one time thing that's easier to forgive but a longer running relationship like the one thus cunt had is worse. If the adulterer goes back to their cheating ways after being caught then that's also reason to consider divorce. Keep in mind I'm talking about married couples with kids here, if there are no kids you should leave the minute they cheat.

exactly .. there's a reason women swooned for depp back in his prime .. that facial structure had something to do with it .. those first two guys are fucked .. they're gonna have to make lots of money lol

yeah but even money cannot save them anymore with the METOO movement, these women are now outting these ugly rich men as harassers so they are pretty much fucked.

In To Kill a Mockingbird, the daughter makes advances on the black man trying to get at that bbc. The father walks in while this is happening and, realizing his daughter desires a black man, beats her up. She later lies and says the black man beat her and tried to rape her. Eventually the black man is hanged. It is another story of a woman destroying a man's life with lies.
He gets shot trying to escape prison iirc, they wanted to Lynch him but scout shamed them all

Man, I remember having an elective that touched on this in undergrad. I think I even wrote a paper on this specific subject.

You have to fuck the shit out of your lady or someone else will

absolutely. one of my exes after we had sex for the first time asked how i learned to fuck so good. i was going to tell her the truth and say practice, but i didn't think that would be a good thing to tell her haha.

He gets shot trying to escape prison iirc, they wanted to Lynch him but scout shamed them all

Regardless of how the black man dies, it is still the woman's lies that ultimately caused his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back