Darren Till, making dat Reebok money

Well I can't imagine Reebok would buy him a nice pair of Nike lol

Wearing trainers is a massive part of Liverpudlian fashion, dating back to 80s casual football hooliganism and “terracewear”.

When he means buy new trainers, he’ll be talking smart ones to wear with jeans, not for doing CrossFit with the Bros.

Mourinho in or out?
It's difficult, he's getting better results than Sir Alex's other replacements but I just don't like him, to be honest I spent my entire life loving football but after Sir Alex retired I didn't renew my season ticket, then I only went to a few games per season, then eventually I was just idly checking results in the paper and now I barely give a shit.
I loved football, but it turns out I was more of a united fan than anything else, I hate losing, I don't know how you scousers managed for as long as you did.

It's difficult, he's getting better results than Sir Alex's other replacements but I just don't like him, to be honest I spent my entire life loving football but after Sir Alex retired I didn't renew my season ticket, then I only went to a few games per season, then eventually I was just idly checking results in the paper and now I barely give a shit.
I loved football, but it turns out I was more of a united fan than anything else, I hate losing, I don't know how you scousers managed for as long as you did.

I fell out of love with the game. It’s a business now, Anfield is full of Thomas Cook Packages of Asians with cameras, covered in fresh club shop merchandise and eating Pizza slices.

I’m 29, had been to every home game, League, Cup, Europe since I was 9 years old, in the same seat, been all over Europe with the club.

Two years back I actually had a scrap in our stand because some bellend was waving a selfie stick about with an iPad attached in the middle of the first half.

I’ve not been back since, I’ve still got two season tickets because I intend to move back there and take my son once he is older, but for now I farm them out to the lads and I’ve moved down London ways.

The game isn’t for the working classes any more.

I fell out of love with the game. It’s a business now, Anfield is full of Thomas Cook Packages of Asians with cameras, covered in fresh club shop merchandise and eating Pizza slices.

I’m 29, had been to every home game, League, Cup, Europe since I was 9 years old, in the same seat, been all over Europe with the club.

Two years back I actually had a scrap in our stand because some bellend was waving a selfie stick about with an iPad attached in the middle of the first half.

I’ve not been back since, I’ve still got two season tickets because I intend to move back there and take my son once he is older, but for now I farm them out to the lads and I’ve moved down London ways.

The game isn’t for the working classes any more.
You're right it's not, I'm 40, the 90's were the best years for me, United was full of Manchester boys, I'd drive by Ryans house every day on my way to work, he tried chatting up my mates missus while he was outside his mates house and I'd see Beckham in worsley butchers all the time, I felt part of it, these people were dominating football and they were on my doorstep, my fucking mum stood chatting to Paul Scholes in tesco asking him how he's doing and wotnot, she thought he was my mate, " I knew him from somewhere ".
It's not the same any more.

Didnt Platinum Perry need a Tetris shot? How does Platinum get tetanus, or tetris?

Didnt Platinum Perry need a Tetris shot? How does Platinum get tetanus, or tetris?

He did. Thought that was the joke in OP. Looks like that was not the case........which is even funnier.

Only an idiot would waste money on an expensive car or clothes. That's monkey behaviour. Overcompensation for low self esteem.

Come on man,why you gotta hate on people for enjoying nice cars and clothes if they can or want? Do you wear a potatoe sack,drive a pos car,watch a crt tv,going for a run wearing 15 running shoes?

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/darren...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=inline-related

"......In fact, he’s currently the proud owner of a bus ticket while his car is being repaired, and he resides in his uncle’s spare bedroom. Till continues to enjoy the simple pleasures, and the notion of showcasing his newfound success by blowing some of the $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonus he earned in Gdansk didn’t even occur to him.

“As long as I can eat and buy a pair of trainers (shoes), I’m happy,” Till said. “I’m a very content and happy man. I don’t care about the Mercs and Lamborghinis. You can leave that for the show ponies, who post all that on Instagram. I just want to work hard and talk (expletive).”

I like it.

Back